(12)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Ugh!" She cowered away, as the master gripped her cheeks. She couldn't understand what they were saying, but she knew they were teasing her. She was played by all the members, like a mouse, being played by cats. She was gripping his wrist, trying to free her cheeks.

"She seems a bit weird, don't you think?" Wonho asked them, speaking in Korean.

"Oppa! Stop bothering her!" Yoona giggled and gripped his arm. He let go of her cheeks and she quickly walk away from there, glaring at them. Stupid monsters!

"Hey. Aren't you gonna serve us?" Jooheon asked, making her stop in her tracks. She sigh and went back in, to serve them. She served them, one by one, wanting to leave so badly. She watched then joking around and talking amongst each other. But she felt eyes on her, she look up and she saw Changkyun looking at her, she felt a blush creeping up her cheeks.

"Here you go" She served him, passing the bowl, he purposely grabbed her hand as she passed it.

"Thank you" He said, she gave him a small smile and walk away.

"Why is your face all red?" Emily asked, as she entered the kitchen.

"Red?" She cup her cheeks and sure enough, it felt hot.

"It's so red? What happened?" Emily asked.

"Nothing" She said, truthfully. Emily decided to drop the subject.

"Kimberly. I heard good news" She started, leaning in towards Kimberly.

"What is it?"

"The master won't be here for a week" Emily said.

"Really? Why?" Kimberly asked.

"Shouldn't you be happy?" Emily asked.

"I guess so" She replied.

"But why?"

"He's going on a trip, with the other elite members and Yoona unnie"

"Oh, I see" She replied, Emily look at her weirdly.

"Kimberly, are you okay?" She asked, as she hopped on the counter.

"Yeah. Why?" She asked. Emily look at Kimberly, that looks like she was in a daze. Kimberly was thinking about Changkyun, the way he looks at her, was making her stomach do flips all the time.

"They want more" Emily stated, Kimberly snap out of her trance and look at her.

"How did you know that?" Kimberly asked, glancing around the kitchen.

"The master told me" Emily said, Kimberly was confused, but she didn't question it. She went back into the dining room and she saw that most of their bowls were empty. Why can't they serve themselves? She thought. The pot is right there. She didn't complain and got to work, giving out seconds.

"This is really good! Kimberly, you seriously have a gift" Kihyun stated, smiling at her, a small smile. She smile back and nod, acknowledging the compliment.

"Thank you" She said. Yoona's eyes darted towards them, who was complimenting her. She can't help but feel a spark of jealousy and envy in her chest. She turn towards Wonho, who also was eating silently, enjoying the food.

"Oppa. Are you ready for the trip?" She asked him, he turned towards her and look at her.

"Yeah. Why do you look scared?" He asked, she replied by shaking her head.