(55)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Kimberly decided to wear something casual. Skinny jeans, white sleeveless top with a black leather jacket, along with black vans. She did her hair up in a ponytail, wearing light makeup. She sprayed on perfume and grabbed her purse, before walking out of her room. She went downstairs and she glance around for Wonho. She wondered if he still wasn't ready, when she felt a presence behind her. She quickly turn around to look when there was no one. She instantly knew, he must be playing tricks on her.

"Wonho. Stop it" She said. Instantly he appeared in front of her, leaning too close. She instantly jump back in shock and look at him alarmed, placing a hand on her chest.

"God! Don't just... jump in front of me like that!" She look at him in astonishment. She then inspected his appearance.

"You styled your hair" She stated.

"You noticed" He said.

"We're wearing matching clothes" She stated once again.

"You noticed" He said once again.

"Let's go" He said, as he moved aside and let her walk past

~~~~~~~~~~

"Amusement park?" She asked, her eyes lighting up and rounded like a child's.

"I've never been to an amusement park" She stated.

"Let's go" He grabbed her hand and led her away, she look at their hands that were intertwined and she felt swayed by it. These hands have never felt so warm and soft, they're usually be the ones that hurts her, nothing less, nothing more. Being treated nicely by him, is an amazing, but foreign experience for her.

"Which rides do you want to go on first?" He asked, as they glance around the park. Her eyes landed on a ride that moved fast, up and down, where there was a lot of people screaming.

"What is that?" She asked, pointing towards the ride.

"Roller coaster. You want to ride that one?" He asked, smirking at her.

"Those people look like they're having so much fun. Let's go" She said, looking at him excitedly. He look at her amused at her childishness and enthusiasm. Clearly, he took that advantage to tease her, knowing she doesn't have any knowledge of amusement parks at all.

~~~~~~~~~~

"You're such a jerk! Why didn't you tell me it was that scary?! I don't know how much air I swallowed up there" As she flashback to when her mouth was just left hanging open with a freaking high pitched screaming.

"There's a first time for everything" He stated.

"Which one next?" He asked.

"What is that big round thing?" She asked, pointing the spinning giant wheel that carried people in them.

"That's the Ferris wheel" He told her.

"Is it fun?" She asked.

"Quite boring. But I guess the scenery is worth it" He shrugged, as he grabbed her hand. Again, she felt the blood creeping up her neck, trying to get used to holding his hand.

"I could give you a better experience than that" He said.

"But that is the last surprise" He said.