(46)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Yeah. Okay" Kimberly said.

"First, it's you. Now, it's her. How time flies" Bryan stated.

"I'm starting to miss the both of you, including the twins" He said.

"I miss you too" Kimberly said, Wonho's ears instantly perked up hearing what she just said.

"Who is that?" Wonho instantly grabbed the phone from her hand, making her stunned for a moment.

"Hey! What's wrong?! It's just Bryan" Kimberly protested, wanting to grab the phone from his hand, but he instantly jerk his hand back and look at the caller ID to confirm. He nodded, looking at the caller, before giving it back to her. She groans and glared at him, before placing the phone on her ear.

"Sorry about that" Kimberly said.

"He sure is a keeper" Bryan stated.

"I want to come back and live in the states with you" Kimberly said.

"Why don't you?"

"You know why" She said, as she glanced at Wonho's back.

"Is threatening and blackmailing people a hobby for him? Everyday a new threat comes up" Kimberly chuckled at what he said.

"I know, right? I'm getting bored of it too" Kimberly glanced at him one more time, not wanting him to overhear.

"Bryan, when is it your turn?" Kimberly asked, a smirk lacing her lips.

"Uhm... is that a trick question?" He asked.

"No. It's a simple question" Kimberly said.

"So, when?" She asked.

"Never! The thought of having kids and a wife... is damn tiring. No, thank you"

"Yeah, and one day when you get old and wrinkly, you'll regret that decision"

"I have you and Alex to take care of me, don't I?" Bryan asked. Kimberly fell silent at that.

"Is that a trick question?" Kimberly asked.

"No. It's a simple question" He said. She then slowly nodded.

"You got me in a box here. I don't know how to answer that question" She said.

"Alex will never grow old now, being with her husband forever. What about you?" He asked. Kimberly glanced back at Wonho.

"I... don't know" She said, truthfully.

"Hmm" Bryan replied.

"You better settle things out with him" Bryan said.

"If only I can" Kimberly replied, her tone sounding sad. Every time she tries settling things out, it just ends up in a fight and him forcing her to sleep with him. Hashtag triggered.

"Okay. I have to go" He said.

"Bye" She said.

"Bye" He replied, before hanging up. She place the phone aside and went to Wonho.

"Wonho" She called, he turned and look at her. He was currently fixing his tie, then he look at her through the mirror.

"What?" He asked, sounding cold.