(36)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Thank god, you're here" Kimberly pull Bryan in a hug, Bryan hugged her back as tightly.

"We're gonna get through this" Bryan said, as they pull away and the both of them entered the house

"How are you, man?" Wonho asked, as they did the brotherly hug.

"I'm just really worried. Any updates?" Bryan asked, as they walk side to side.

"Not for now. They still can't trace her. Because it seems like whoever did this, plan thoroughly. But we can't be so sure, it could be that she's the one that runs away"

"Why would she run away? She was happy to come here. Why would she just disappear without a word like that? She has never done that before" Bryan said.

"Right, Kimberly?" Bryan asked, turning to her, which she nod in reply.

"Come. I'll show you to your room"

"Ah. It's fine. I'm staying over at the house we stayed in last time"

"The house under dad's friend's name?"

"Yeah"

"I wouldn't want to trouble the both of you"

"It's no trouble. The others are here too. Some just flew in today. We have plenty empty rooms" Wonho replied.

"If it's no trouble then, yeah, I guess I could stay" Bryan smiled at Kimberly.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you still mad at me?" Wonho asked Kimberly, as he took off his clothes and get ready for bed.

"Who said I'm mad at you?" Kimberly asked, turning to look at his back.

"Then, why aren't you talking to me?" He asked.

"Why aren't you talking to me?" She replied with the same question.

"I'm sorry I bursted at you"

"You're sorry?" She asked, feeling shocked to hear those words.

"I wasn't mad because of that. I'm used to your yelling. You used to yell at me all the time, last time, remember?"

"Don't bring up the past" He said.

"Why aren't we facing each other?" Kimberly asked, as she put up her legs on the bed and turn to look at him.

"Then, why were you mad at me?"

"I wasn't mad at you. I was just... feeling nervous and I'm... really scared" She said, as her eyes got hot and tears started pooling in her eyes.

"God. Please don't cry" He groans, as he turn and look at her.

"I just can't live with the thought of something happening to my own sister and I'm not doing anything"

"We're doing something. There's nothing we could do now"

"There is! We can hunt down Yoona and investigate, on our own"

"Stop it, Kimberly! You're just like Emily, how childish can you be? It might not be her! How embarrassing would it be to accused her and find out you're wrong?"

"What if Emily's right? What if it is her? After all this time, you still have feelings for Yoona!" The waterworks started, she look at him with a glare. He glared back at her and shake his head, feeling stressed and tired.