(47)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Have you seen uh... two naked kids?" Kimberly asked Shannon.

"Two naked-? You mean the twins?" Shannon asked, Kimberly slowly nodded.

"How did you lose your own kids?!" Shannon asked.

"I mean, it's a little tough when they already know how to walk and run off by themselves. Especially when they're freaking vampires! They're just like their father!" Kimberly complained, pointing to bite marks on her arms.

"They bit you?" Shannon asked.

"Yes. Now, can you please help me?" Kimberly asked, as she walk off and started searching.

"Emily, come help!" Shannon said.

"Wait a sec!" Emily said, playing furiously on the phone.

"No! Come!" Shannon grabbed the phone out of her hands and Emily gape at that.

"Hey! I was playing that!" She groans out loud, as she got up to help as well.

"Where do you think two naked kids will go?" Shannon asked.

"I don't know. I rarely let them leave the nursery" Kimberly replied.

"With their father?" Emily asked.

"Do you think so?" Shannon asked Kimberly.

"But he's with... you know who"

"Ugh! Men when they have a woman!" Shannon groans, as she walk away, shaking her head and holding onto her belly. They arrived in front of Wonho's room, but neither of them were willing to knock on the door.

"You do it! You're his wife!"

"Please! More like slave!" Kimberly said.

"Emily! You do it!" Shannon said, nudging Emily's shoulder.

"Are you crazy?! He'll flip out!" They were all hissing at each other, forcing the other to knock on the door. They went silent when the door opens and revealed a piss looking, shirtless Wonho.

"Ha! I was right! They're with their father!" Emily said, as she run off with Shannon waddling behind.

"Missing something?" He asked, crossing his arms, making Kimberly pursed her lips.

"Why would you say that?" Kimberly asked, not seeing the twins around him anywhere. He pushed open the door wider and she looked in and blushed in embarrassment. She sees the naked twins, on his bed, beside Yoona who looks at them awkwardly.

"Sorry" She entered the room awkwardly and lifted the both of them up. Both of Yoona's and Wonho's eyes never left hers. Chris and Aria started acting up again, as they started thrashing in her arms. Wonho went to her side and helped her.

"Oh, god! They're acting up again. I'm sorry" She apologised to Yoona and Wonho.

"It's fine" Yoona said, but clearly it was not, as she got up and head towards the door.

"Where are you going?"

"It seems like you two need some time to handle those two" Yoona said, as she left the room.

"Yoo-!" Wonho got cut off by the door slamming shut.

"Thank you. Thank you so much" He said, sarcastically at her, as he exited the room and head towards the nursery.