(20)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Why is she so goddamn hard to find?!" She groans in frustration, as she close the book shut.

"She doesn't even have a name! How the hell am I going to find her?"

"Calm down. We will find her"

"When?! I'm scared it will be too late to find her"

"Don't say that" He got up from his seat and went to her that was pacing the room in frustration.

"Why didn't mom and dad ever tell us about her?"

"You can't blame them" He replied, cupping her face and making her face him.

"We will continue tomorrow, okay? Now, go get some rest" He ushered her out of the room and off into the bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Emily, can you call the master to come down and eat?" Kimberly asked, as she set up for dinner. The other members were already on the table, except for master Wonho and Hyungwon.

"I think Hyungwon is asleep" Shownu stated.

"Well, I don't blame him. I feel tired too, I have already packed my bag to leave tomorrow. I need to go home. I got work to do" Jooheon said.

"Yeah, the council has been bothering us about BTS cases that come up. We've got nothing to do with them, but I don't get why BTS kept dragging us into the case like we did something wrong with them" Minhyuk added.

"You're searching for a fight and we gave it to you. Now you're not giving up? They're something, aren't they?" Changkyun asked, which they all agreed to.

"You guys are leaving tomorrow?" Wonho asked, as he entered the dining room.

"Yeah. We need to see the council. It seems that BTS are blaming us for another crime" Changkyun said.

"Oh, same old, same old. You go on behalf of me, won't you?" Wonho asked Shownu.

"Isn't that what you always do?" Shownu replied.

"Uh... I hate seeing the council, they're just so uptight and always have to be so formal. It's not even work, but they make it as if it is"

"I guess you could call it work. They kept us hidden all this long. They run things, remember?"

"Run things. What a joke? No wonder there are rebellious groups like BTS growing more aggressive. It's because of the council" Wonho said. Kimberly overheard them talking, as she served them.

"Don't tell me you're going rogue?" Hyungwon appeared, looking disheveled and still sleepy.

"It's just this last line of the royals that are protecting the council"

"The council shouldn't be so harsh, either. We are the ones that takes the hit" Shownu implied.

"What's cooking?" Hyungwon asked Kimberly.

"Fish and beef" Shannon answered, for Kimberly.

"I wasn't asking you" Hyungwon replied.

"Hey. Don't talk to her like that!" Kihyun flicked Hyungwon's forehead, making him groan in pain.

"Seriously?! Why don't you two just date already?!" Hyungwon asked, rubbing his forehead in pain. His statement got Shannon blushing and looking away. So obvious. Kimberly took her seat next to Wonho as they all started dining.