(45)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"When are you guys planning to do the wedding?" Shannon asked.

"Woah. Woah. Slow down. We're taking things slow now" Alex said, putting both of her hands up.

"Pfft. Yeah, right. Like that's gonna happen" Changkyun said, putting an arm around Alex, which made her smile at him.

"Next week" Alex replied to Shannon.

"What?! Next week?" Shannon asked, gaping at the both of them.

"What about your dress? What dress are you gonna wear? Who's gonna make your dress?"

"Shannon! Shannon!" Alex grabbed her arm and made her face her.

"Can you please calm down? I'm just gonna use Kimberly's dress. We're going to do a quick and simple wedding. With just the members, no one else but us" Alex said.

"Oh. Okay, then" She calmed down and smiled at them, before walking away.

"That woman's crazy" Alex said.

"What did you say about my wife?" Kihyun suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Uh... crazy! Crazy beautiful!" Alex quickly come up. It's true though. Kihyun just nodded, before walking away.

"Let's go, before he comes back" Changkyun dragged her away.

~~~~~~~~~~

She stayed still, watching him as she just look back at her. She wanted to get up, but he had all his limbs wrapped around them. She felt uncomfortable, lying next to him, with both of their naked bodies against each other, not to mention the sweat and the sticky feeling. She really wanted to bathe, but she couldn't move and she was forced to stay beside him. She look away from meeting his eyes, then she felt him lean closer. She felt his forehead on the side of her head, his eyes still wide, looking at her. She tried to move her arms, but instantly stayed still, as he instantly tightened his grip around her. Her face showed her distressed. She watch as he flick his wrist, then she felt a cold breeze entering the room.

"Why did you open the windows?" She asked, as she felt the cold air nipping at her damp skin.

"The twins..." She said, as she wanted to get up, but he stopped her.

"Don't worry about them" He said, she turn and look at him, but she saw his eyes were a pale blue, like that of a dead person and she kept quiet and still.

"Won't they get cold?" She asked him.

"No" He said. How can he be so sure?

"Calm down" He said, as he look at her worried face. She felt her legs getting cold and she wanted more warmth, but the only way was to get closer to him, as if she would come close to him. A few moments later, the cold spread to her whole naked body and the spaces between them.

"It's so cold" She said, as she shivered a little.

"I guess you just have to come closer then" She glared at him, then slowly shake her head.

"No. I guess you just have to let me go"

"Oh, no way" He said, smirking at her.

"Ugh! You're such a dick!" She scooted closer and he smiled in victory, as he wrap his arms around her.

"Don't push it" She pushed his arm, but he didn't care and hugged her tight. She instantly pulled an uncomfortable face. He look at her annoyingly, before he slowly let her go.