(59)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Oh! I'm so proud of you!" Kimberly hugged Bryan, wrapping her arms around his neck, before giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Our company is doing okay and it's growing strong" Bryan said, making her smile at him, proudly. Bryan cleared his throat at Alex that was talking to Cassandra, Bryan's fiancé.

"... and I don't know how you could even-"

"What?" Alex asked him, playing innocent.

"What bull crap are you telling her now?" Bryan asked.

"She is telling me how lovely you are, love" Cassandra said, with her thick English accent.

"Yeah, I'm sure" Bryan said, before grabbing her hand and dragging her away.

"I can't believe she's his fiancé. I can't even believe that she's carrying his baby" Alex stated.

"Where are the boys and kids?" Kimberly asked. They just realised that the loud atmosphere has turned quiet.

"It's already past the kids' bedtime. I'm sure they went to put them to sleep. Which reminds me, I have to go and help him. Goodnight, babe" Alex said to Kimberly before running off, Kimberly went to see her kids as well.

"There you are" Alex said, as she see Changkyun at the rocking chair, rocking their two sons to sleep.

"Aw. My three babies" Alex quickly pulled out her phone and took a picture of Changkyun holding their two babies.

"Come. Who's hungry?" Alex asked, before she took one of them, Changki from his arm. She then cradle him properly and then slowly lifted up her shirt, before she started feeding him. She took a seat on the couch. She watch as Changkyun looks so tired, yawning and looking down at their other baby.

"Baby, you should go to sleep" She told him.

"Hmm. In a minute" He said. His eyes then darted to her legs, before he chuckled.

"You and that rainbow socks of yours" She lift up her leg and look at it, before laughing.

"It's really comfortable and it's really warm" She said, making him nod.

"Why aren't you wearing yours? It mysteriously disappeared after we got married" She said, which he instantly shake his head.

"Oh, god. Please, don't" He said, massaging his temple with his other free hand.

"Even for me?" Alex asked, smiling at him.

"Uh... If that's what you want me to wear" He said, she instantly shake her head.

"I was joking. I wouldn't force you to do what you don't want to do"

"Yeah, right. Alexia Montgomery, giving me a choice?" Changkyun joked, making her gape at him.

"I feel so terrible right now" Alex said.

"I was joking, baby" He said, smirking mischievously at her.

"You just listen to your father. I'm gonna let him sleep on the couch tonight" She joked.

"Who's gonna keep you warm?" He asked, grinning and thinking he got her.

"This rainbow socks of mine!" She said, putting up both of her legs and laughing at his appalled expression.

"Oh, god. What made me think that you've matured? You're still so childish" He stated, making her laugh at him.