(43)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Why didn't you tell him yet?" Alex asked Shannon.

"I don't know. Do you think he wants kids?"

"If he didn't want kids, he wouldn't have slept with you. He's your husband. What kind of guy do you think he is?"

"You said during dinner just now, but you didn't say anything"

"I was scared. I chickened out. I don't even know if I want this baby" Shannon said, out of panic.

"Shannon! Don't say like that!"

"You're right. I should be responsible" Shannon said.

"Just go and tell him. I'm sure he will be happy, if he really loves you"

"What if-?!"

"He loves you!" Alex cut her off, making Shannon nodded.

"Okay. I'll go tell him" Shannon said, as she left the nursery room. Alex suddenly got a text. She unlocked her phone and checked the text. It was from Bryan.

"The company is going stable" Bryan said, which instantly made Alex smile, gleefully.

"Good job. How is everyone?" Alex asked, then she waited for his reply.

"They miss you and Kimberly, not forgetting the twins" He said. Alex smiled at that.

"Tell everyone we miss them too"

"Will do" He instantly replied. She slip her phone back in her pocket and she rubbed her cold hands together.

"Baby!" She heard a voice called. She instantly knew who it was and she searched for a place to hide. She hid behind the couch, crouching down and peeking from the edge of the couch. Changkyun who just entered the room glanced around the room, before he tried to use his senses for her presence. He shake his head, as he sense her crouching behind the couch. He walk over towards her, watch as she peeked over the edge and looks confused, as she couldn't see him anywhere. He let out a loud roar, making her heart instantly raced and she jump up and over the couch.

"Changkyun!!" She yelled, as she went to him and hit his arm with her fists, over and over again.

"I could've had a heart attack! Do you want that to happen to me?!" She asked, through gritted teeth.

"Why were you hiding from me?" He asked, crossing his arms and turning this against her.

"I was just... playing" She said, as she also crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at him. He rolled his eyes and pat the spot next to her. She sat next to him and instantly cuddled against him.

"Changkyun. I have a question" She said, as she turned and look at him that was already looking at her.

"Hmm?" He hummed in reply.

"Why did you suddenly... like me?" She asked, her eyebrows raised. He narrowed his eyes on her.

"What makes you think I like you?"

"Oh, fine! Let's break it off, then!" She yelled, as she got up and crossed her arms, glaring at him playfully.

"Yeah, let's!" He joked as well, getting up to his feet and looking down at her.

"Ugh! Buh-bye! See ya!" She said, waving him off playfully and walking backwards.

"Alright! Okay! Bye" He waved his fingers at her, backing away as well.