(16)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Thank you, Shannon" Changkyun said, after she styled his hair to the back and making him look even more handsome, if that was possible. Kimberly's eyes never left him, watching one by one as they got styled.

"Where is master Wonho?" Shannon asked, turning to Kimberly who was in a daze.

"Huh? Uh... I don't know" She glanced around, the members were all around, except for Wonho.

"Kimberly. Call him for me. I think he's in the room" Shannon said, making Kimberly look at her, before nodding.

"Okay" She replied, as she got up from the couch and head towards the closed room. Changkyun was disappointed that Shannon told her to go, he wanted her to keep looking at him.

"What's with the face?" Shannon asked.

"What?" He asked.

"I've known you boys since, what? Fourteen, fifteen years? I was that young when I met you guys. I know everything about you guys, you can't hide nothing from me" She said.

"Yeah, I'm sure you know everything" He said, looking at her through the reflection of the mirror. She was oblivious to Kihyun liking her that's for sure.

"Stay away, Changkyun-ah. The master hates sharing his properties. He was reluctant about sharing the same stylist, I don't think he wants to share his slave"

"He offered her to me once"

"Yeah? Then, what happened?"

"He was watching all along" He stated, his face fell even more, if that was possible.

"There's something about her... I just can't place it"

"You feel that too? I thought it was just me" Shannon stated.

"If me and you can sense something about her, master Wonho can sense it even more" Shannon stated, as she glanced at the closed door of the room where Kimberly just entered.

"Master Wonho" She couldn't find the switch of the room. Damn fancy hotels. She tried to maneuver through the dark room, without making any loud noise. Wonho noticed her coming in and he watch as she feel around the dark room.

"Where is the light switch?" She asked to no one. Wonho wanted to tease her and he got up from the bed. He went to lock the door and he went behind her. She froze, hearing the sound of the lock and feeling a presence behind her, she slowly turn around.

"Master?" She asked, her heart beat start to race and she started to think of the worst case scenarios in her head.

"Boo!" He tackled her, cupping her mouth as she screamed. The other members were oblivious to what's happening in the room.

"Nnghh!" She grumbled in his hand, trying to free herself, as she was tackled on the bed by him. She was trapped under him, as her legs were gripped by his knees in place. She managed to wiggle her arms free and she tried to push him off. She grumbled louder and shake her head side to side, managing to free herself as she finally could breathe.

"My makeup!" She said, as she finally could breathe.

"Shannon took so long to do it. She's gonna scold me" She stated, not being able to see his face. She then felt the bed dipped as he move and then a clicking sound. There was a small desk light turned on and she could finally see him.