(23)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Your belly is swelling up" Shannon stated, as she was picking out dresses for Kimberly.

"Yeah and I feel weird" Shannon look at her belly weirdly. She went closer and Kimberly look at Shannon weirdly as she placed a hand on her belly.

"Kimberly, I think you might be-"

"Kimberly! Hurry up! The master is calling for you"

"Yeah. I'm coming" Kimberly said, as she grabbed the dress Shannon was holding. She put it on and Shannon went to put a little makeup on her before Kimberly went out. Shannon catch up to Emily and Kimberly and walk towards the dining room. Seven pairs of eyes look up towards them entering, before going back to what they were doing.

"Kimberly, how are you?" Minhyuk asked her.

"I'm fine, thank you" She smiled towards him. They were all looking towards Kimberly and their eyes kept darting down to her belly.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Kihyun asked, making Wonho glare at them.

"She said she's fine, stop asking" He glared at them, warningly. Minhyuk and Kihyun fall silent and continued talking between them.

"Thank you" She said, as she was served. It's so unnatural to be served when you're the one who's always doing it. Suddenly, the door bursted open and a servant came rushing in. The servant went towards Wonho and leaned down to whisper.

"Now? Tell that person to wait" Wonho ordered, which the servant nod to and walk away.

"What's wrong?"

"There's someone who wants to see me"

"At night? Don't they have common sense" Kihyun asked.

"Well, it sounded urgent" Wonho said, as he continued eating.

"Who is it?" Kimberly whispered towards Emily, but Emily fall silent.

"I think we'll be surprised" Emily stated. Kimberly felt even more confused. Why does Emily sometimes talk funny? Is still a mystery to her.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I told you that we'll be surprised" Emily stated, as she look at all of them who all had their jaws dropped.

"I'm Alexia, just call me Alex and this is my brother Bryan" She smiled towards them.

"I have been trying to reach you for months" She stated, as she stepped towards Wonho and put out her hand for him to shake.

"I'm searching for a slave, who I assume, kinda looks like me. I've got information that you bought her"

"There's another one of her?" Changkyun asked towards Minhyuk.

"I was thinking if I can see her"

"Emily go and call Kimberly" Wonho ordered.

"Kimberly?"

"I was hoping that I could buy her from you, if you're willing to negotiate"

"Buy your own sister? What the heck?" Kihyun asked, speaking in a hush tone. Kimberly was dragged by Emily towards the living room.

"Emily. Who is it? Who wants to see me?"