Chapter 10 (Updated)

*Chapter 10 (2017 Update)*

He's an arrogant prat! He's the King of all Pricks!

These were some of the words Hermione used to vent out her frustration on Draco Malfoy. Alicia had found it slightly amusing and entertaining. After reading through her mother's journal, she hated the sixteen-year-old prick who insulted and humiliated her mother. If she could go back in time she could have punched him right in the nose.

It was last night when she finished her mother's sixth-year entries. Hermione ended with the Hogwarts entry with the death of Dumbledore and the fake locket that Harry and the old Headmaster found in the cave. On the last page of the journal, Hermione wrote her decision to be with her friends and go about the world to find Horcruxes and destroy them.

It was Christmas eve afternoon Alicia was in her dorm preparing for her journey to visit her mother. She pulled a scarf and a pair of cream gloves from her trunk to match her thick brown coat. After securing her hair into a single braid she buttoned her coat and tucked the ends of her scarf inside her coat.

With one last check on her appearance in the mirror, she grabbed her shoulder bag and placed her wand inside her boot for better access in case something happened.

Alicia always visits her mother during the holidays, her birthday which was also Hermione's death anniversary. Ginny tried to persuade her to change her birthday after Hermione's death day, but she never agreed. Alicia wanted her original birthday since it was the only thing tying her to her loving mother.

Visiting her mother was always a special day, but it was most eventful that someone outside the family joined her. Draco Malfoy was coming along to visit his ex-lover. It may sound awful, but Draco found it comforting to know that Hermione was doing well with her life.

Alicia took a turn the corridor to the Potions Room. Once she neared she found the door slightly ajar. She knocked on the door twice waiting for her request to enter to be acknowledged.

"Professor?" She knocked for the third time and pushed the door slightly to peeped her head inside to find her Potion's master behind a stack of books and papers.

"Sir?" Alicia entered the room and made her way to the desk.

"Sir." She repeated once she was standing feet away from the desk.

Draco finally looked up looking annoyed that he was interrupted, but when he realized who dared to interrupt his study.

"Alicia." He spoke.

"I apologize for interrupting sir, but I did knock," Alicia explained.

"Oh, I must have been deep in research." Draco awkwardly chuckled.

He studied his student wearing thick winter clothes. Only then he realized that it was the afternoon of Christmas Eve. The day when they'll visit Hermione. He almost forgot about it. He had been busy with his book for the last few days. The deadline for the final draft of the book was drawing near and it did not help when the Ministry was closely following his work.

"I must have forgotten." He sighed and held his forehead in his palm. "I'm sorry Alicia. Give me a few minutes to finish this work." He said and gestured for the young girl to sit and wait.

"No need to apologize, sir." Alicia smiled warmly at her professor.

With a few wave or his wand, the scattered papers around the desk area were now neatly piled on the mahogany desk. The books were back on the shelves and the few potions bottles were back in the classroom cupboard.

"Trinkey!" Draco called out and with a faint pop, a small house elf with big grey eyes appeared in front of his desk.

"A house elf!" Alicia's exclaimed joyfully as she watched the little house. It was the first time she's seen a house elf outside the kitchens.