Chapter 29

“So, Professor Malfoy is your father?” Seredity Black said and sat on one of the arm chairs in Alicia’s room.

Alicia nodded and her eyes were starting to get watery and blurry. She had just finished telling her friends about what she had found out yesterday. She needed someone to talk to so she had owled them to come and visit her.

“Does Scorpius know?” Patricia asked and placed the plate of muggle pizza on the table.

“He visited me last night.” Alicia started and let out a heavy sigh. “But I didn’t tell him.”

“Why?” Patricia asked. “OUCH!” Patricia whinned in pain, Destiny had just smacked her hand.

“Don’t be stupid Pat.” Destiny scolded and leaned back on her chair. “Of course Alicia won’t tell him, it would confuse him. And remember Professor Malfoy is married. What would his wife say?”

“Des is right Pat. What if you were in Scorpius’ shoes and you found out that you have a sister from another woman. How would you react?” Serecity said.

Patricia was about to speak up but she gave up when she realized that Destiny was right and so was Seredity. Alicia would be stupid if she told Scorpius that she was her sister or her father was his father. She cared for Scorpius greatly, that would explain why she only stayed friends with him despite the people keep telling them that they should be together.

Alicia sighed and gripped her sheets. She really couldn’t believe that her life was full of secrets. One minute her life was okay and now it is crashing down because of secrets. Her eyes were already forming tears as she remembered those words that the sorting hat said when she was sorted during the start of the term.

“How will you get the blood?” Patricia asked and grabbed a slice of pizza.

“Uncle Harry and Aunt Ginny are planning to tell him.” Alicia answered.

“Do they know that you know?” Destiny asked and poured the pumpkin juice for the four of them.

Alicia nodded and another heavy sigh escaped her lips. She didn’t want her guardians to know that she knew now. She wanted to wait until they were the ones to tell her personally. She closed her eyes but it caused the tears in her eyes run down her pale cheeks.

“They will tell you soon.” Destiny said and sat beside Alicia. “I know they will.”

“H-how do you know?” Alicia asked her voice shuttering and slowly her breath shaken.

“You’re dying Alicia and nobody wants that.” Destiny said as she hugged her friend into the most comforting hug she could give.

“If you want, we can be with you if they tell you.” Seredity smiled and took her position on Alicia’s bed and hugged blond friend.

“Yeah.” Patricia said and went in for the group hug.

Alicia was so blessed; she had friends that care about her. Guardians that took her in even they weren’t her blood. Maybe everything happened for a reason. If she could redo the past events she wouldn’t meet her friends and her family.

Suddenly the door opened and revealed two blonds. It was Scorpius and his father, the one the only Draco Malfoy. Scorpius was hold a bouquet of flowers and Draco was holding a paper bag.

“Sorry to interrupt.” Draco said politely and smiled at his students.

“It is okay Professor.” Seredity said as she let go of the group hug.

Alicia couldn’t speak because she just knew that the man standing in front of the door was already her father, the person she had been trying to seek out for the past years. It felt awkward that she felt the urge to hug him but she also wanted to yell at him and ask why he didn’t take responsibility of her.