Chapter 7: You Tryna Kiss Me?

"My head is about to explode," Jimin began, voice stifled because of his teeth that clenched due to vent up anger. "You have no idea how hard it was for me to come here, do you understand what you've done?"

He kept going on and on, his mask rested on his chin as his lips were bare now.  You simply watched them move quickly. Jimin was angry and you couldn't help but just stop an amused smirk from releasing over how hot that was. For once, someone looked scarier than your bleeding face. Seeing his usual caring, sweet face damped in anger was refreshing, and shall I mention again, hot.

"No, enlighten me," you popped, staring at veins starting to pop as he nodded and continued to whisper-yell in the tight closet.

"Well first off, I had to scarf down the food that Hoseok hyung brought us all-" you interrupted him, curious, "Was the food good? Oh, how I miss food." Jimin pursed his lips, anger falling for a second as he nodded, "It was actually so great, he also bought little cheeseballs for a try, and-" Jimin's smiling face fell as you grinned at how easily manipulated the conversation got. His jaw was back to clenching and his eyes hardening.

"Okay, enough of trying to change the topic."

You pouted, "But why, I like it when we talk about food. I miss it. You know...since I'm dead and all, I can't eat anymore and it makes me upset."

Jimin's upper lip twitched and you wanted to laugh at how serious he looked. "Chill out will you?"

"I will," he piped, nodding at nothing, "I will as soon as you accept the fact that you aren't dead. You aren't dead Y/N, I don't personally know what's been going on with you because you haven't told me anything. But I've been worried sick and running off like that isn't going to cut it again - ever. Be straightforward with me and tell me what's going on!" He finished, chest heaving as he took a long breath of air. His mouth was close to your cheek as the warmth on his tongue hit your skin. You liked the warmth, Jimin almost made you shiver.

"In medical terms," you began, voice soft as you still tried to joke around, "I am just about dead."

Jimin glared. He said nothing, nostrils flaring. He glared hard.

You gulped. You, the ghost-like aurora got afraid of the adorable idol that was once called 'mochi'. This is a new low. Laughing nervously, you moved your hand to brush his shoulders, rubbing the leather jacket he had draped over himself. "Relax babe, relax."

He didn't. Jimin looked straight in your bloody eye, then your normal one. He kept doing it as he spoke confidently, "I need to know what is going on with you. Let me help you."

"You've got other things to worry about," you sighed out, eyes squinting as you awkwardly opened up your little bubble. It did help that he was breaking into your physical bubble as well. "Touring, performing, how crazy the media is over you guys possibly murdering a fan...I don't want you stressed over what I should be figuring out alone."

Jimin's eyes softened, now simply sad. "You don't have to figure any of this out alone. Why do you keep wanting to?"

You licked your lips, doing the same thing he was doing with your eyes to his. You stared deep and far, trying to read him yourself. "Because..."

"I'm waiting," he mumbled out, crossing his arms over his chest. The idol had softened but he was still insanely irritated over the unanswered questions he had and that was obvious. "I'd love to hear what you have to say after everything...I stole a licensed BigHit van just to get over here so your explanation good."

Your softened state snorted, eyes wide. "No! Please tell me you didn't."

"I did."

"Did you kill anyone while coming over here?"