Chapter 19: Evolution of Jealousy

Jimin had never really felt this feeling before. The constant feeling of irritation, anger, and sometimes tired sadness just because of some ghost...because of you.

Monday:

It had been two days since the boys found out about you. A start of a new week most would stay. With the rise of the sun, the week opened to a fresh new start. Hoseok and Jin asked Jimin to talk to you.

Jin was uncomfortable as he pulled his hand out. When you touched him and he felt it, he laughed so loud and shook from the sudden horror.

"You try it!" Jin told Hoseok. Hoseok chuckled nervously. He bowed, saying how he would 'respect you from a distance' and then ran away down the hall.

You giggled and laughed a lot when seeing him run away. You didn't notice Jimin smiling when you joyfully lit-up. He watched you quite often and you thought of it just to be his protectiveness. Nothing more right?

As Hoseok turned the corner, your giggling form slowly stopped when a new body came down the hall. It was Taehyung and you were smiling in his direction when he came to stand next to Jin in amusement.

Jimin's lips suddenly couldn't curve, as if he forgot how to smile. He just eyed the member that couldn't even see or hear you, very very carefully.

"Aye, what we got here?" He piped, seeing the excitement in Jin's eyes.

"I can't see her either but I can feel her! You were right, it does feel cool," Jin laughed out before sticking his hand out again. You touched it and giggled when he jumped again. Jin's glasses almost fell off his face.

Taehyung was sweet and excited. He struck his hand out, charming smile and eyes staring forward and you could've sworn he made it feel like you were human and he could see you. That is what you appreciated. Taehyung didn't make you feel dead...

You were about to touch him only to gasp a little when Jimin laughed too loud and clasped his hand on yours. You were confused when you were suddenly dragged into the room for the night.

Taehyung was left hanging.

"What was that about?" You asked, laughing and not understanding why he slapped your hand.

"You've got to stop being inappropriate."

Your brow arched. "How is shaking someone's hand inappropriate?"

Jimin didn't say anything. He went to the bathroom and told you to sit down and lay. You refused at first, not understanding what had gotten in to him. But then he took hold of your waist and picked you up for a moment. You squeaked, shocked and hair sprawling when he tossed you to the bed. "Jimin!" You yelled shocked.

The fact that he just turned around and went to the bathroom with a sigh, his tense back under his shirt was all you saw as he slammed the door shut.

Tuesday:

Namjoon was awkward. Most the boys had gone and he was left behind to rest because of a sore throat.

He knocked on the door and you looked away from the books you held; still trying to find any leads you can in getting back successfully. You looked up and saw Namjoon peeking his head in.

His skin was pale and it wasn't because he was sick. He stepped in and was shocked over seeing floating books. It took him a while to talk.

"H-Hi," he laughed awkward. "I thought it was going to be hard to spot where you were but—"

You shook the book, showing him that you heard and saw him since he couldn't do hear or see you.

Namjoon's blood fell from his face further. He looked terrified. But there was a sense within him that felt a guilt, so he spoke slow.