Chapter 30: You're Alive?

(Un-edited)

"JIMIN-AHHHH!"

It was Yoongi's yell. A muffled yell.

Jimin's lips parted in a groan. In the darkness of his bedroom, his eyes opened with a squint.

"Hyung!" he yelled out, laughing for Yoongi to calm down with the pounding at his bedroom door. "I still have another hour to sleep! It's 3 in the morning!"

"Come come! Hurry! You won't regret it!" The man was laughing and then there was laughter from others.

Jimin glanced over at his side. He looked at the emptiness of the bed next to him. His phone sat on the sheets and he was groggy as he sat up slowly, weakly and still tired. Taking the phone in his hand, Jimin looked at the time again and groaned in frustration.

There was another banging at his door. It was softer than Yoongi's. It was Taehyung. "Hurry hurry!"

Jimin laughed, his voice wavering as he pushed his phone into his joggers and stood up slowly.

"What is it?" he hollered back. "Why is everyone up so early?!"

"It's Y/N!" Jungkook's voice was no present as he slapped at the door louder than everyone combined.

Jimin's face fell. Smile gone. "W-What about her?" he asked loud.

"Come out! It's good news!"

Jimin didn't think twice. He ran in his joggers and loose shirt over towards the door to yank open. His eyes met the others that were gathered around the hallway. Namjoon finished a call on his phone, while the others were shocked and dancing around in excitement.

As he showed himself in the lit hallway, Jimin's sleepy form was swung out by Hoseok and Jin who started to pat his back and dance around with him. Jimin laughed out, "What? What's going on? What's the news on her?" Jimin wanted to know.

Namjoon smiled wide.

"Y/N's awake. She's alive, she's alive!"

Namjoon joined the others in a jump-fest of happiness.

Jimin's eyes were wide. They stung a little from sudden happiness and joy. Breathily chuckling, he felt slaps at his back and ruffling at his hair to cheer up and join them. Jimin blinked back his tears and gave into the happiness the other members felt in that moment.

Jimin danced around and jumped in happiness.

-

You wished to dance around and jump in happiness, but you couldn't as you sat glued to the hospital bed.

You did smile weakly. You smiled when seeing the joy and tears still at your mothers eyes since you had woke. Upright and sitting up after you drifted awake from your coma, you were checked out and assessed, and the doctors were amazed at the true miracle of your waking.

Your Mother was happy.
Jonah was happy.
You had seen Iniko at your bedside hugging you instantly. She was happy.

Everyone was thrilled to have you alive, breathing, and functioning, and you couldn't help but tiredly smile over them ambush you in hugs.

You were on the news.

There were waves and waves of crying fans on the outsides of the hospital, holding loving signs and shouting your name in a jingle with love. They didn't know you, but they came over to support your woken form because they had one thing in common with you...they were ARMYs.

You glanced away from the TV, staring over at your Mother who cooed sweetly for you to open your mouth. She was feeding your pudding the hospital provided, making you eat slowly and in fragments as you couldn't stomach much of anything as of right now.