Chapter 21: #DicksOut

A/N: 18+ Mature Themes (Sexual Content) Ahead - UNEDITED

-

Yoongi looked over at his manager that sat in the front of the large car with the driver. The authoritative man seemed to be glaring at Yoongi's hesitant form that sat uneasy in the back seat. "Yoongi-ah, you aren't second guessing your decision, right?"

Yoongi smiled nervous. He had been a pain living with his manager and friend for the past week. At this point, he was starting to be kicked back out since everything at the dorm had settled and there was no "immediate threat" present. That only meant for Yoongi to be back and in his own bedroom instead of intruding someone else's space. So, the member agreed after a sit-down with staff and he was back. Well, on his way back.

A few more blocks and he'd be home to the boys instead of seeing them at the building separately.

"No of course not."

"Good," the manager sighed, staring forward, "Again, there's nothing to worry about."

Yoongi nodded, staring out his window.

"I'm sure there's nothing new to see now, I should be calming down." Yoongi smiled a little to himself, ready to face the reality in the dorm.

"Exactly," the manager chuckled out, "There's nothing you can walk in on to traumatize you further at this point..."

-

You smiled while making out with Jimin, biting his bottom lip with a drag in order to hear him grunt below you. Both on the couch, trying to be silent but failing, your hips worked to tease his pants that grew tighter the more you edged your pelvis in a dance.

His lips would twitch against yours often and yours would against his. Jimin was aroused from the way you moved on his lap, grinding all while trying to unclothe him from below his waist. Your hands leaned towards untightening the knot of his pajama pants, elbows leaning on his abdomen as you took control while hovering over him.

Your constant nibble on his bottom lip made him want to edge for dominance himself as he bit you back, growling a little from the back of his throat as his hands clasped your hips instead of the couch below him. Gripping and creating dents in your skin with the force he used, the skin at your obliques caved in around his hands as he took control over how fast or rough your hips moved.

Your breath waved around at his mouth at that, making your heart successfully leap out at this point. Gah, that was so hot, you moaned internally, staring at him take the little control he had underneath you as he arched his head and tried to sit up by momentarily starting to mark the crook of your neck.

You squirmed from the tickling feeling at your neck, mouth opening to interrupt your giggle to a scratched moan. Hugging his shoulders close to you for a moment, your cunning smile over how great he made you feel grew when you took his chest roughly with your hands again and pushed him down. Jimin's head plumped onto the couch's surface a second time and there was irritation in his eyes but that only aroused you as you let your mouth engulf his again.

Mouths fighting for dominance and hands grabbing each other with a quickened haste and annoyance, there was a sense of delicacy that was missing. Jimin's hands were back at your hips and you allowed your fingers to guide him away from where he gripped to your chest. His cheeks flushed and grew hot as you kissed him down, but he slowly responded to the touch as his palms moved in circles to lightly massage your breast while making out.

To the outside world, Jimin was laying deep on a couch, one hand gripping air while the other moved in circles. When his other hand gave up on your hips and moved to take hold of your other breast, you stifled in a whimper and he grinned by your lips. In his mind he was smug, on the exterior, he looked like a cat trying to play with a yarn ball that wasn't visible to the normal eye.