Prologue

Author's Note: It was my fictional world, you are visiting. Here, there no specifications about any religion or region, beliefs or conflicts. All the characters were just my imaginary creations. If you find any similarities, they might be just coincidences but not copies. So, I hope there will be no any problem to anyone regarding my story.

   ***************************

Every story will have a hero, heroine and a villain.

But what if you can't differentiate who is who??

Someone with whom you fall in love may not be your love of life.
Some stranger whom you thought harmless may have darkness inside. Someone who appear as cheery person may be not a happy soul. Some relationships are meaningless without the effort while some are effortless without meaning.

Irrelevant things right?!!! If you want to know answers to the puzzle, read my story....Crazy Tides.

Reehan

The most annoying kid in their family. Aayeesha is his cousin and he had a sister Silly. He is a Romeo type of guy , flirts with every girl he met. Silly, Aayeesha and he were a gang. He is overprotective and possessive about them.

Rizwan

The most humble guy of the family. He was handsome and rich. Dignified and super cool guy. Stays away from flings and girlfriends. Caring and understanding person. He is cousin of Reehan.

Aayeesha

Here comes most mysterious character, that is Aayeesha.

Hope you will enjoy...

Hey readers!! So how is the prologue? If you like it, vote for me (press the star) and add this book to your library. Comment your opinions. Constructive criticism will be accepted. You can find mistakes. You can suggest me.

I can promise you frequent updates because it was already completed.

Follow me on wattapad and instagram @arin_unspoken.