Chapter - 22

Reehan

Am I really a loser?

No! I can't be a loser.

When I realized that I was responsible for Aaeesha's condition and she needs me, I have decided to take stand for myself. I persuaded some directors not giving them a chance to reject me. While I am attending for the final sittings, I, fortunately or unfortunately, met Moharuddin uncle, father of Rizwan. He dragged me to their house and Auntie ordered me to stay there for those two days. I haven't told them, I am attending for movie sittings, instead choose the better reason, Interviews.

In those two days, I realized that Aaeesha was not being treated properly. She was not like that before marriage. But, now, she was asked to do so many chores, she is a kid herself but she was now taking care of a kid, and that kid's mother, Sona sister was claiming our Eesha as a gold digger, such a wonderful human. Our aunt was some better than her, at least she asks to do every work with sweet words. And her husband, Rizwaan, who is like a brother to me, now became my enemy. He was behaving like he knows Aaeesha as his palm. If only if he had defended Aaeesha when his sister rattling, I would have believed him.

The hurt in Aaeesha eyes can be clearly seen when she heard those sharp words from Sona sister. She is in no way deserving all of these. I shouldn't have left on that day. I should have stayed and talked to her like a mature guy who loves her. Instead I choosed to be a jerk. Now I'm regretting each second. I should have taken the responsibility of that situation. Now I will do it. I should make her free from these unseen chains first then I will confess my love. I can't tolerate the thought of her being someone's wife. It's hella of a feeling.

Now that I am progressing in my career, I should do something with her situation, no matter what.

With this thoughts, I reached home. Silly is at the entrance. Seems like she is waiting for me. There's a determination on her face to ask me something.

"Shoot"

"I heard you are coming from Aaeesha' s home? "

"It's not her's really. "

"May be not, legally. But she's staying there na, with her husband and family. "

"Not anymore, I think."

"What do you mean, not anymore." she is screaming now.

"She is going to her parents, today."

"Last time I checked, she is happy there. What did you do? "

"Last time I checked, she was treated like a maid, called ugly names by her sister in law and her husband stayed mute. And that situation doesn't involve me."

"Is it true? "

"Yes. I'm not going to stay calm after witnessing such things."

"You shouldn't involve in that. You are given a chance once to save her but you lost it. Now you are not going to do anything. She's married now and it's their family affair."

"How can you that, Silly? Are you hearing yourself? She's our friend. Our buddy. My love. How can we do nothing when she's being treated badly?"

"It happens with every girl, bro. Even I have to face such situations after marriage if I am unlucky. Stop messing with her life. She will come around with her situation. It's not like I am not sad about her situation. It's just not our place to involve in her married life. We just have to support her when she needed. You are definitely not needed to add more to that. "

I am getting frustrated with her words. Why is she talking like that? I don't care about what others think about this. I will bring her out of that marriage and will make her mine.

Rizwan

Dad returned from his business trip. My sister left after two days. Everything is going back to routine, except there is no Aaeesha. There is a void that can be felt. Even by my parents.

My mom forgot about my dad's medicines. My dad is sad because no one is giving him the desired snacks sneakily. Mom is her partner in gossiping. Aaeesha is being missed. They are asking when she will return. I don't know.

In my case, I am missing her terribly. The journey to office is dragging. I felt alone through out it. The evenings are no more cheery without her banter. There are no funny outings. I should have said something on that day. I should have stopped my sister saying mean things. I should have went behind her saying sorry. I'm a coward for not doing anything. I feared to call her. I messaged a 'hey' and a 'hi' few times. But she didn't respond.

It's already a week after she left. I decided to go and get her. I told my parents about it. They told me to take some gifts for her family.

I took my car and bought everything I know she will like. It's not a big thing to make her happy. She likes very little things. I went to her home and waited for a few minutes. I don't know what to tell her. I am confused how to behave with her family. What she might have said about me.

I am a step away to ring the calling bell, when I got tapped on my shoulder. It's Aaeesha's father. I wished him and took his blessings. He engulfed me in a warm hug and took me inside the home. Aaeesha's mother is so excited to see me and asked about my parents.

Saafir, Aaeesha's brother is eyeing from top to bottom. I'm afraid what's running in his mind. I shook hands with him and mouthed 'what '.

"Why you married my sister ?"

To be continued...............

Want to know what happened next.....

Wait for my next update.

If you like the story, vote for me.

Comment your opinions.