Chapter - 16

I felt a different, weird feeling, and I am smiling without any reason.....

We reached home. She directly went to mom and showed her our shopping bags.

"I have a surprise aunty, come on sit here."

I feared that the previous shopping scene might repeat. But to my surprise, she picked a box from one of bags and handed it to my mom. She opened it eagerly. It was a Ramadan lantern.

My mom felt so happy and became emotional

My mom felt so happy and became emotional. She hugged Aaeesha and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you beta, I am so happy that you remembered what I like and brought this. May you have Allah's blessings."

Aaeesha turned and winked at me,

"Ma, it's not me. It was bought by your son. He said you always plead uncle to buy them for Ramadan. So, he bought it."

I was bemused because I really don't know that my mother liked them that much and why Aaeesha was giving me the credits. While I am in my thoughts, my mother side hugged me and said, "I know my son likes me so much. He remembers everything I say and he was my sweet child. Of all three, I like him the most."

Aaeesha looked at both of us questioningly.

"I mean, Sona, Rizzu and uncle." My mom covered up immediately.

"Ohh. Then what about me?"
She asked with a pout.

Mom and me looked at each other and smiled awkwardly as her question left us embarrassing.

"You too beta. You are a part of Rizwan already, right!?"

My mom proved that she watch those daily serials in Tv. What a dialogue Maa...What a dialogue!!

This time, it was Aaeesha's turn to get embarrassed, I think so. When I looked at her, she was hiding her face by looking down at feet and then immediately ran away to her room.

I took all the shopping bags and went to her room. Both of my hands are busy with bags to knock the door. I touched the door with my right leg, the door was opened. Ohh, it was not locked. I heard Aaeesha's laugh. She was laughing like maniac. I went inside and placed the bags on a table. She was sitting on the bed in Indian style and was laughing loudly by keeping her hands on her mouth.

I looked her with a frown. She asked, no signalled me with her hands to sit on the bed, beside her.

"Oh my god... Hehehe....I can't control...my laugh,....your mother....hahaha .....Does she think ....I am the television serial daughter in law,..Who says mummy ji, Meri pathi meri duniya hi....Oh my god.....It's terrible....." She said mockingly.

I looked at her with narrowed eyes and a raised eye brow.

"How can you joke on my mom? Was she looking like a laughing stock to you? Are you playing with her emotions?" I yelled her.

Within a second, her laughter died and she was looking at me like she was seeing ghost. Then regaining her normal posture and said

"Who is playing with whom!? Check yourself once and get out for now."

"What?" How dare to say that. Asking me to get out in my home.

"Can't you hear? I am saying to get out, leave me alone"
She yelled at this time but broken down crying.

"Oii...Why are you crying. You were the one to do silly things and when I asked it, you order me to get out and now crying?!!" I was bewildered for real.

"You haven't asked, you are shouting at me, like you are accusing me...Was laughing also an offense in this house, ha? She can say such a hilarious thing and you are supporting that!! Am I really a part of you, ha? Which part of you head or hand? I thought, I am a person."

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I scratched the back of my neck and said,
"I am sorry for raising my voice. I am really sorry. What mom said, was......Really ....Hmm.. Funny. But, I thought you were blushing and ran to room with shy. But, when I came here, you are laughing like a crazy person and mocking my mom."

"Are you saying, I am crazy?!" She asked with a frown

"Haha, yup, my crazy friend, and thank you for the surprise gift to mom."

"Accepted"

"Ha?"

"Your gratitude was accepted"

"Hmm...But why did you say that I bought it when you shopped."

"Actually, I felt guilty, after what happened last time. So, I wanted to compensate. And of course, being on good side is not a bad thing right?"

"Nope...But when did you bought it?"

"Haaa...When you are so busy in the thoughts of me..Hahaha"

"You are so self centered, am I right?"

"Nope, I am self obsessed."

"What's the difference?"

"If I am self centered, I only think of myself and might not care about others. But, I am self obsessed. When you obsess something, you think so positively about it, you want it to be perfect and you make it perfect. And that's what I am. I can't do something bad to others because in anyway it hurts me as in regrets or guiltily. I felt happiness in giving. My self feels happy, when I took care of others, it appreciates the success of others, never felt jeoulous or envy about others. That's how, my self become lovable...."

"Hmm.....There are so many things I have to learn from you."

"Ohh..It's always a pleasure to teach...And my classes are free."

I laughed heartily at her words. I will ask her, what I always wanted to,

"I want to ask you something"

"What's that? Don't ask me anything expensive, I don't have that much money. It's you who paid for all, though, I am happy that, I made you bankrupt." She replied cheekily.

But, I remained silent with my stern face.

"Ohh, so it's time for serious mode, I think." She calmed.

"Don't say it's yours, it's your parents, your home, your money always. We are already married for month and you are here, living with us. Everything here, belongs to you too. Why cannot you accept?"

"Accept? Hmm...Have you all already accepted me? Then why your mom said, of all three but not four? Why I have to beg to go outside? Why I have to ask so many permissions to continue my studies?"

To be continued...............

Want to know what happened next.....wait for my next update. If you like the story, vote for me. Comment your opinions.

 Comment your opinions