Chapter -8

Rizwan's POV

She announced in a loud voice, "Let's leave this place girls!! So many dumb people are here." She was none other than, Aayeesha.

She was looking stunning. She changed her dress into an awesome style. Not much skinny, but it gave her a modern appearance. She left her hair open which is adding more to her beauty. She seemed to be completely different. Her walking style also changed. She was walking like a model on a ramp with so much confidence.

That girl gang were going somewhere, immediately Anand pinched me and whispered, "I like your cousin and come on now, we have to follow her."

Then he dragged me and now we are following her. My friend was stalking behind my wife and I am helping him. What a tragedy in my life!?

I may have introduced her as my wife. Then I haven't had heard that my bestie was liking my wife. They were shopping so many petty things like paints, paper sheets, curtains, different types of jewellery, and there was so much big list.

After some time, She stopped walking, turned back and came to us, "From now onwards stop following us, we have to do our personal shopping and after my tour with my friends, we will meet at the same table".

Her friends asked her, "Who are those handsome guys?"

She said , "A few of my followers!??".

Then other girls said, "Offo poor guys!! They may not know about Aaeesha. Hey guys! She was a tigress. She won't fall for your charms."

Then, she laughed lightly, "Girls! Stop exaggerating. Let's go now."

Then, Anand, shouted , "That we will see. I'm the Sher(Lion) if she is tigress. What you say bro?"

This is going somewhere that definitely going to bring awkwardness between us.

I took him to a side and said, "Stop it Idiot !?!? That jerk was my life sucking wife. The marriage is accidental. So, Now, You know it. Stop feeling for her and end this topic here itself."

He was beyond speech. I think so. I requested him to hide it from other friends. He was seemed to be full upset.

I tried to talk to him then he said, "You know man, she was an interesting girl. I developed crush on the first sight itself. For the first time I'm feeling like this. But even before it lead to more, you are trying to pluck it. Are you really married? or Are you trying to manipulate me so that you can get her?".

What?!? He was thinking so much.

I replied, "Dude! There was nothing like that. It was really happened and that too unexpectedly, without my concern. "

I told him all the story to him. He thought for some time and said,

"So, it was happened like an arranged marriage as a surprise to both of you and there is nothing more than that, like love."

I interrupted him, "Noway, we are not in love. I will give divorce to her if possible, once I found my kind of girl. There was no any reason from my side and she was perfect according to my mom, it was not possible now to get seperate."

He cheerfully said, "So, then, no problem. I will continue my interest in her since you both are not in love or this marriage was a planned one. So, you can get divorce after some days, may be an year, I think so. Meanwhile, I will make her fall for me and love her."

I was bewildered with his analysis. I was boiled with anger. I may had given a punch to him if he was not my friend.

I said, "You are such a moron. Don't you think before speaking that nonsense. You are literally trying to snatch my wife from me. What a friend you are?"

He offended, "What is the need of snatching when there were no strings attached. Until she loved you, there was always a chance for me. And you know what? You are a very bad husband".

I wanted to defend myself but, there will be no meaning in it because he told the truth.

"Yes, I'm a bad husband. But I'm not like you who was a bad friend"

We returned to the food court and my friends were looking at us suspiciously. We ordered drinks and food. I tried in a vain to divert that topic. We continued our chitchat. But my heart was gone with her and my mind was full of her thoughts. There was some unsettlement in my heart.

We waited for a long time. It was already evening. I thought about calling her. But, I don't have her number. Now, I am feeling pity for myself. I cannot go without her. My mom will make it a scene, if she came to know that I left her alone. I was being restless and seeing my phone. Then, suddenly a thought came to my mind. She messaged me the day before wedding. I checked my phone whether I had the message or deleted it. To my luckiness, I had it. I saved it and about to call. She came in the same attire as earlier when we came here. And sat silently. My friends were surprised with the fluctuations of her behaviour. We asked her whether she want to eat or drink anything.

She turned to me and said "Your wish", in a low tone.

I was out of recovery with her action. We all were eating silently and the silence was interrupted by her mobile ringtone which was a loud pop song, Roar. Now, I realized why she always keep her phone in vibrating or silent mode in home. She answered the call with her most calm voice. She told me that mom called and asked to come early. So, we waved bye to my friends.

While we were going, she whispered, "Forget about today and don't tell anything to mom. Okay."

Want to know what happened next.....wait for my next update. If you like the story, vote for me. Comment your opinions.

To be continued....................