Chapter -4

Rizwan's POV

I took few steps back until my back touched the door, on seeing her like that. I felt numb. Then suddenly the door was opened with a bang. Since I was very close to it, with the force which it was opened, it obtruded me and I was thrown on to her. We both were fallen on the bed together. Our bodies were colliding each other. She looked at me with terror. Reehan came inside the room and saw us and he left us with disgusting look. I was not able to understand what was going on . Then, I came to conscious only with the beating of Aayeesha with her small hands. At the same time, all the elder ladies of our family came there. On seeing us, they opened their mouths agape. I'm not able to comprehend those looks. Aayeesha was trying to wake up by throwing my hands away from her. It's an awful misunderstanding. It was just an accident but the scene was telling them the other, because my shirt and blazer were on the floor and Aayeesha.... She is also not in any better condition, trying to cover herself.

They might thought we are doing something here, might be making love. Oh my god!! Even that thought was making me shiver.What to do now.? What my parents think about me. Aayeesha started crying. I took my shirt amd blazer from the floor and left the room without seeing my mother's face. I'm not at mistake but I don't know how to convey it.

I walked fast while wearing the shirt and reached my car. I want to relax for sometime. So I roamed in my car through out the city. My phone was ringing again and again. I know why they were calling. I kept it in silent mode. I headed to outskirts to be away from the traffic of vehicles and thoughts. Then, Aayeesha came into my thoughts. Innocent girl, she was also suffering from this. I called her innocent because, I never saw her doing something for gaining attention, and she will always be obedient to their parents, respects elders, I never hear her talking aloud. She always looks traditional. She was studying in girls college. Totally, an ideal girl according to my mom. I'm not saying this because I'm interested in her or something like that. It's just an opinion about her.

Aayeesha's POV

When I heard the door bang even in the presence of such loud music system, I turned to that side and at the same time, Rizwan fell over me. He was shirtless and was completely on me. I shifted my eyes from him, there was Reehan standing and he was furious. But, why did he came here and why is he so furious ? He was hurting himself. I can't bear that. I recovered from the shock and tried to move, but that heavy body guy was not in a balanced state. So, I started beating on his chest, tried to remove him from me. He looked clueless about our compromising position. But, why he was here and how Silly allowed him inside? So many questions were raising in my brain. But, all were stopped, when I saw mom and other aunties. Then I remembered, all the materials for rituals were in this room so they came to take them. Their faces were filled with anger and doubts. I immediately covered myself with the clothes. I wanted to clarify them but I don't know how. That stupid Rizwan picked up his shirt from the floor and left the room as nothing happened, without giving any explanation. I'm afraid for the first time, not knowing how to face this.

Rizwan's POV

I don't know the consequences of today's incident. After sometime, I stopped the car. I don't know where I am and what's the time. I checked my phone. There were a number of missed calls and messages. All the messages reporting the same that they never expected this kind of stunt from me. Even, I am not expecting. A message from an unknown number caught my eyes and that was stating,

"I don't want to get married to you, please stop this marriage" - Aayeesha.

I was stunned with that message. Then , I started to analyze the situations. Oh god! how was she dealing with this issue, I left from there selfishly without giving proper explanation to anyone. Since, she was so naive, I don't think she could convince the elders. So they may have decided it. I have to go their otherwise things may go far beyond the proposal. I returned immediately to the guest house.

So how's the update? Isn't it a bit cliché ? Express your thoughts through comments.

Want to know what happened next.....wait for my next update. If you like the story,

To be continued.......