Chapter -7

Wedding was done even before I was aware of what was going in my life. The time to leave my parents was reached. I was crying endlessly thinking of my life. My parents eyes were welled up with tears. I somehow managed to get into the car with the heavy wedding dress and even more heavy heart.

The journey was silent and I was crying. I don't know when I slept, may be due to lack of sleep from 2 days and lost energy due to crying. When we reached their home it was night. We performed some rituals and the supper was served in a single plate for both of us. I felt so much uncomfortable with all these. May be he observed me, he quickly ate and left. I thanked him in my heart.

Rizwan's POV

First night. The thing which is scaring me now. Not knowing what to do, I sat in one of sofa in the balcony upstairs. My room was in upstairs with another room which was my sister's before her marriage. But now she was married and living with her husband in another house, it was not in use now a days. Our rooms were not side by side, but facing each other's.

While I was thinking, she came. She has to come with elders actually. But why alone? She stopped at a 2 feet distance to me and was silent. The silence was awkward and seemed to be unbreakable. I wanted to ask her what was her opinion about me after all this. Because I wanted to convey her that, I did no mistake and all was happened unintentionally.
So, I opened my mouth and asked her, " Do you want to ask anything?"
Then she asked me , "Which was your room?" I pointed my finger towards my room.
She went to the other room and opened and checked it.
And she said "I don't think you will mind if I am gonna use this room."
I said, " It was not in use from many days and may be dirty, so you can sleep in ..."

She snapped me, "If you ask me to sleep in your room, I will feel your mind was dirty".

I was shocked with her reply. Before I could say something, she left me and closed the door with a bang. I stood there with my dropped jaw. I actually thought of telling her to sleep on sofa! which is in the living room.

It was a week from the day of my wedding. I was as usually going to office. She will be in home. She will wakeup early and pray. Helps mom in kitchen and other works, behaving as a good daughter in law but not as my wife. From the day of marriage, the food became delicious. I thought she was the cook and I complemented it looking at her. Then our maid laughed and Aayeesha glared at me. What's wrong in it?? I immediately left them. That was embarrassing.

My mom sends everything I want, with her to my room. She was giving me all silent treatment. She talked to me only 2 times in the week. Once when, she asked about the room and second time the other day, asking mobile to call Silly. I too hadn't talked to her because I'm afraid what she was thinking of me. She was behaving like a paying guest in my home. Whenever I saw, her face shows uncomfortable ness. But, what I like in her was, she respects mom and dad and cares them as I do.

Since, it was weekend, I was in home. I planned to meet my friends. So, I went to mom to inform about it. Then, I heard some conversation. Aayeesha was asking mom something in a very much pleasing way but my mom was denying. I entered into the room and informed her about my program.

Then she said, "Son, take Aayeesha along with you , she was asking me since morning to allow her for shopping "

Then I saw her, uneasiness was clearly seen in her face.

She said, "He might have some other works, why to bother him, I will go alone."

Then mom replied, "No way, you are not going alone anywhere. If it was really important for you, go with Rizwan otherwise, stay in the home."

Having no other choice, she replied, "Ok, I'm going with him".

She went to her room and changed her dress, covering a dupatta around her body, not in a way to enhance her beauty, and came down stairs.

I went near to her, and said, "Don't you have dress sense, Why don't you try a cool one??"

She replied in a low tone, " If I tried a cool one, I look hot, then your mother won't allow me to take a single step outside"

That's it. I was left in shock.
Her answer slapped me. Her words and tone were completely diverse.

I came to the earth when mom came to us and said, "Your dress was nice Aayeesha. Rizwan give her your card, and don't leave her alone. Okay?!"

When we reached the shopping complex, I saw my friends waiting in a chamber of Ice cream parlour and went to them. We are meeting after a long time. I'm very excited to see them and we are sharing our whereabouts.

Then, Anand, my best friend asked me, "Who is that girl?" I gave a look on the direction he was pointing. Oops!! He was showing Aayeesha, I forgot about her. She came to me and remained silent as usual. I was now in confusion about her introduction to my friends. I cannot tell them she was my wife, because I used to tell them, I will marry a girl according to my choice and here she is at least not my type. All were asking who was she. I told them that she was my cousin and we met here accidentally. Then, Shashi ( Shashipriya, yes I have a few girlfriends I mean friends who are girls.) commented,

"We never know you have a cousin who is this much innocent and dumb type."

Other people laughed on her comment. I felt pity for Aayeesha. But, I remained silent. Because if I interrupted her, Shashi will say some more nasty words.

Anand asked her, "Which flavor do you like?"

She looked at me and said, "Your wish".

I don't know what to do.

Then, Anand said, " I like Vannila and I will order a one for you".

She kept a puppy face on hearing to him. He started flirting with her. But, she remained silent.

Suddenly, Aayeesha phone vibrated, she opened it and immediately a smile touched on her face. She told me that her friends were coming.

I gave her my credit card and said,

"You can use how much you wanted and don't bother about it".

I told her in a low voice, "Forget about this meeting and my friends. Don't tell it to mom. Okay?"

She nodded her head. She said she needed to use rest room and she went away. We continued our discussion.

After sometime, a girlgang came and sat next to our table. All were looking so carefree about the world and are making noise. They were waving to a girl and I immediately turned to see her. She was looking fabulous and modern, and walking with a swag. She came to them and they had a group hug.

She announced in a loud voice, "Let's leave this place girls!! So many dumb people are here." She was none other than, Aayeesha.

To be continued...........

Want to know what happened next.....wait for my next update. Comment your opinions.

To be continued

To be continued............