Chapter -3

Reehan's POV

Ohh god!!! She never behave appropriate. She has chosen me to fake propose. What she was thinking of me!?. My heart pounded for a second. If it was real I would be the most happiest man on earth. But, she never had a thought like that. It disappointed me so much. I should propose her as early as possible otherwise someday she will call me bro. Ohh!! I cannot tolerate that. I cannot even imagine that.

Today Aaeesha was looking so beautiful and gorgeous. I can't help but complement her every now and then. Whenever I said she was beautiful, she will say stop teasing. Because I always used to do it, to tease her, to irritate her, and of course to love her. But she didn't know about my love. All my college friends know about her and my love for her.

"I want to trade this world for you then, you are priceless."

My friends are going on a trip on bikes. They are going in this route only. So, they wanted to meet her. I want to introduce her as a Girlfriend not as a best friend. If they came to knew that I haven't proposed to her yet, they will surely kill me.

So, I want to propose her today and I planned it as a surprise to her. For that, She have to come to the place where I planned. I lied to her as we have some work outside. She agreed to come along with me. So she went upstairs to change her dress. I forgot to give her a matching necklace I bought along with the dress. I went upstairs but there my sweet sister, Silly is standing outside the room. If she saw me here, she will dig into the matter. If she get to know about my plan, she will surely leak it because for her, Aaeesha is more important than me. To escape from her, I dialled her number, and asked her to come down stairs, saying mom was calling her. If at all Silly is afraid of someone, it is my mom. Immediately she went downstairs. I felt happy.

But to my bad luck one of my uncle came and dragged me to downstairs while giving me some lecture to behave properly and get a job, because I am the bad boy of this family. Not completely true but it proved many times. I'm not the real culprit, I'm just a victim, behind my every crazy action there will be Aaeesha. But because of her innocent looks, the blame will be shifted to me every time. Ughh, whatever, I cannot tell it to anyone because she is my Aaeesha. I don't want anyone to scold her.

Rizwan's POV

Of all the wedding rituals and programs, what I like the most is Sangeeth. On this occasion, everybody dance, forgetting the tensions of wedding arrangements and their job tensions. It's not actually our tradition but for the fun part, it's a must now a days. I was dancing with a girl, Reena. She is cheering me up to increase my rhythm. I like people who are like this, carefree and joyful. But as usual, whenever I am enjoying, there's someone who can't tolerate it. That's my sister, Sona. She called me and handed over her only responsibility to me...that was my nephew, Aadil.

I took him and played with him. He is just two years old. He also tried to dance with me. Ohh he is so adorable. After two to three songs, he seems to be tired. I took him to the food counter to feed him something soft. He asked me an ice cream but I said no. He kept his cute puppy face with which we can't deny whatever he asked for. I brought ice cream for him. While feeding, he spoiled my blazer and a mischievous smile appeared in his face. I glared at him playfully, but he laughed. I returned the laugh and went upstairs to clean my attire. I kinda can't tolerate uncleanliness. I want to go back fast, not to miss any little fun, so I reached the nearest room and opened. It was not locked, I went directly to washroom and removed my blazer and shirt for cleaning. After cleaning, I came out and want to dry my shirt so I moved towards bed for fan. I was frozen on the sight of scene. Aaeesha was changing her dress and she was half naked before me, her back is facing me.

Reehan's POV

After uncle left me, I again went to upstairs. I want to confess her about my love as early as possible. I know she will accept me. I want to make her the most happiest girl in the world. Because she deserves that. Thinking this, I reached the room. I knocked on the door but due to the loud music from the ground floor is disturbing. So I banged the door with all my strength. It was not locked. I want to surprise her. But I got shock on seeing that. That brat Rizwan was all over her and both are half naked. It seems to be they were .......making out. My eyes welled up. The feeling of being betrayal started killing me from inside. I fisted my hand and hit the wall. I am not caring even when it was bleeding. I want to leave them immediately as I can't see that posture of them anymore and turned around. To my astonishment, there I saw my mom, Aaeesha's mother, Rizwan's mother and some other aunties. Even, Silly was there. They saw me with blank faces. After they went inside, that idiot came outside with his shirt on his shoulder, still not wearing. I thought of killing him on the sight. How can he do it.????

Want to know what happened next.....wait for my next update. If you like the story, vote for me. Comment your opinions.

To be continued.....