Chapter -5

Aayeesha's POV

After he left, all the people were giving me questioning looks.
I saw Silly there and asked,

"Silly how he came inside?I asked you to wait outside na!".

But, before she answered anything, her mother opened her mouth just to insult me,

" What are you doing here, with him ?? What about the family's prestige? Don't you know how to behave before marriage? That too in this room? Your shameless acts reflects the way your parents brought you up. You crossed all the limits, now who will marry you? Is that Rizwan will marry you??"

I was still in shock with the previous incident, she was giving me another shock about my marriage. I know her inner theme behind this. That was since Reehan and I were always used to hangout, she was afraid that I may become her daughter in law. So to avoid that , she was creating this to take it as an advantage. Then, I saw tears in my mom's eyes. I wanted atleast her to believe me and no one else and I don't care about them. I went near her and tried to console but she was broken down. I was very much frightened😵. Then Rizwan's mother, Shasha aunty called dad and other uncles. An ambulance🚑 arrived and mom was taken to hospital 🏥quickly. I also went with mom. All the people were glaring at me stating I was responsible for all this. Silcame to me and apologized for leaving me in the room and for her mother's behavior. I remained silent. After sometime, my mother regained consciousness. I went near to her and hugged her. I cried on her shoulder and asked her to believe me.
She was all in tears and said, " I believe you Aayeesha. But, what about your future, your character will be questioned. I cannot see that."

I replied her, " Ma, it was not an issue and there was a lot of time for my marriage, just forget about it and get well soon."

Then, dad, Moharuddin uncle and Shasha aunty came to mom.

Uncle said, "I am sorry for my son's behavior. We don't know whether these two are in love or not, but if this news spread, our both families will suffer and our prestige will be lost. So, we decided to get them married along with this marriage. What you will say sister ?"

It was more like a decision than a suggestion. My mother thought for a minute and agreed with them showing a relieved smile. I cannot believe this. This is my marriage and an important phase in my life but no one is asking my opinion. They are not even bothering about my presence here and discussing what to do next. My head was heated up with all these. I wanted to stop this marriage but, no one is concerning about me. I got so much anger about that idiot Rizwan and I took his number from Silly and called him📱. He was not picking the calls , so I messaged him. I don't like him but never hated him this much. But now, if he was in front of me, I will surely murder him. After sometime, mom was discharged and we went to the guest house.

Rizwan's POV

When I entered, all the people were looking at me as if I was a criminal escaped from a jail.

I asked Sona, "What was going here.?".

She replied, "It was your marriage."

I wanted to protest this so, I wanted to deal it with my parents. But, my sister stopped me and told all the incidents happened after I left. She was showing pity for me.

I asked her , "Cann't we do anything?"
She replied, "No, because until now that Aaeesha pleaded everyone to stop the marriage but no one cared".
I have to do something to stop this marriage. I don't know what to do?!!

While I am talking to Sona, My parents came and said,

"Son go and get some sleep. From tomorrow your wedding preparations will start."

My heart got down and reached stomach. I tried to convince them but they were not in a state to listen to me. I went to my room. All the events happened today were revolving in my mind. Sleep was no where near to me. I am going to marry within 2 days to a girl I barely know and of course not my type of girl.

Next day was passed with the prewedding rituals. Sona and her husband went shopping and brought my wedding dresses. I was not in a state to appreciate the dresses. The thought of marriage is making me insane. I don't know whom to blame for this. Unfortunately, I attended this marriage only to get married myself otherwise I may have lived freely.

Ohhh!! what the fate has done!!?

Want to know what happened next.....wait for my next update. Comment your opinions.

To be continued......