Chapter-2

Aaeesha's Pov

While we were enjoying our chatter,  the most traditional, high class family came, you can see my sarcasm here. Because I don't like them much. They behave so reserved and act as they were just landed from the sky. I don't hate them but I don't like them either. It's the family of Moharuddin uncle and Sana aunt. Rizwan and Sona were their children. Sona already got married and has baby boy. Rizwan is younger, around Reehan's age.

I just went inside with the excuse of bringing snacks, just to avoid the "how are you, it's been a long time" conversation. Because I can't hold my fake smile for a long time. And that Rizwan, he has beaten me once in childhood while playing and behaves like he didn't remember anything. May be for real, he had forgotten it. But I remembered it. He should remember and feel sorry about it. I will make that sure this time before the wedding ends.

After sometime, all the young generation fellows gathered and started playing truth and dare. Reehan was called to do some repair with the LED screens in the wedding hall. He went to fix without complaining. That's why I like him. He is always helping people here and there.

We are also sitting in there and started playing. Two rounds over with the truth choosen. Hell boring. I don't believe in those truths. Who knows they are telling the truth for real? And in this third round, the bottle's end is now towards Rizwan who was opposite to our naughty Silly. He choosed truth. I know why because I know Silly and her wild mind for dares.

She asked him,

"Don't worry brother, I will let you pass easily. So, my question is, do you have a girlfriend?"

He looks surprised with the question then smiled at her. He mimicked a cough and said,

"You won't change Silly and I don't have any girlfriend."

No one believed him because he was the most handsome guy in our family, well mannered and of course rich. I am not praising him, just saying.

After one more round, it's my turn now. Opposite to me is, Shane, my first cousin from mom's side. After Silly and Reehan, he is my 'go to guy'. I choose dare because I am the only adventurous soul here. Shane smirked at me. What's cooking in his mind? Whatever, I never failed in this game and will win this time too.

His eyes are on me like he is challenging me. I rolled my eyes with his antiques.

He dared me,
"Propose any handsome guy you found here."
with his hand directed to himself. Such a dramatic fellow.

"What's the dare in it bro? Make it a little bit tough for her." added Silly.

She's surely taking revenge on me for the past times.

"Oh yeah, OK. Propose that handsome guy but don't use the sentences, 'I like you or I love you'. Do something differently. Though it's difficult, I will help you."

He and his smirk, I just wanted to remove that from his face. Too arrogant.

Keep your hopes to yourself, you dummy Shane. I'm not going to propose you.

Then whom?

Shareef? No no. He already overestimates himself. Kareem? My taste will be under estimated. Arif? I never talked to him. Babul, no he is like a brother to me. Rizwan? NO in capitals. Uhhhu. Who is that luckiest guy to get proposed by me? I looked around and found that guy.

I took a redrose from the flowers meant for decoration. All the people were watching me and kept their faces as it was routine. They were yet to be introduced to my craziness.

     I went to Reehan. I looked at the gang sneakingly. Curiosity pasted on their faces. He was looking tensed, I don't know why. But I know he won't feel for me in that way because he flirts with every other girl, even when I'm with him. So, I'm firm about it.