Chapter -12

Someone was tapping on my shoulder to wake me up. I didn't remember when I drifted into sleep. I rubbed my eyes and there, I saw Aaeesha, with a plate having all the lunch items. I thought, I was still dreaming so I again closed my eyes to continue the dream. This time I was really slapped by her on my back. Ouch!! It was hurting. I woke up with all my energy. "Is it real ? Oh damn it. It was looking really real. Hey! What are you doing here?" I gasped.
She said, keeping the plate on the night stand, "Who the hell will sleep at this time? And why are you shouting like that?!"

It must be real because she was screaming as usual. I have to reply,
"I don't know how I slept. It was common for me. But what is with you? Why did you brought lunch plate to me, mom was not there right so you don't have to do all these".
She looked disappointed with my answer. So, I need to cover up it. I played with a smirk,
" Or are you taking it as reason to sneak into my room to check on me".
Her face became furious as expected.
She replied, "You should check yourself in mirror before stating something like that and I'm never into guys who behave like uncles."

This time, I got struck. How dare she talk about me like that? The nerve of this girl.

I offended, "You might have not heard all the gossips and rumors, they were all saying, you were so much lucky, you got me, because there were many alliances, that too more beautiful, talented and rich girls, awaiting for me, but poor me, tied to you."

I was keenly scrutinizing her face, the reaction was seemed to be out of control. I don't know how it will end. So, I should stop her from doing anything otherwise the consequences will be harder because I know her craziness. I left my bed and went to her. She was at the verge of break down.

I said, "Hey! I didn't mean anything I said. I am sorry if it hurts you. What can I do to pay for this?"

She seemed to be convinced with my apology. I drag her to my room and we both sat there. She was cooking up something in her brain. Her face was changing so many expressions. I was staring at her, amused with her cuteness.

She caught me staring at her, "What are you doing? Why are you looking at me like that?"

I said, "It's nothing, I was waiting for your reply, I mean, What I can do for you for hurting you?"

She frowned and said, " You start.. your eating.. first, I will.... tell you".

I cooed, "So, the tigress was stammering in my presence."

She seemed to be irritated and replied, "It's not like that. But, I want a favour from you. I want to continue my studies. Since this was academic break, I have holidays. But, from next week, my classes for final year will start. I have to go. But, your mom said, ladies in your family won't study or go for work after marriage. Is it true? But I have so many things to do and it was my dream to take over my father's business after him. For that , I have to complete my course. Because of this unexpected marriage, my dream may collapse. So, I want you to ask your parents for permission to my studies."

I was astonished with her request, because it was beyond what I can do. But she was looking at me with that puppy face which we can't neglect. It's truth that women in our families won't study or do job after marriage. It was a rule from my ancestors. Since, we were rich and have good name in the society, no one asked to break the rule until now. Because, our people will feel like it was unnecessary for women to do all these. Even my sister stopped her education after her marriage and now she was being as a housewife. My river of thoughts were broken when she kept a spoon with food in my mouth.
I chuckled and said, "So it was the reason behind your sweet nature."

I looked at her suspiciously.

She shrugged her shoulders and said,
"Indeed, every sweet gesture has a hidden agenda. Actually, I tried to prepare a special dish for you in the morning, but it was ended in explosion."

I was bemused with her honesty,
"And what was yours special dish ? Are you planning anything big against me ?" I faked fear.

She scrunched her face and said,
" You are over reacting. I want just this favour from you that's it."

I smiled at her seeing her face,
"Okay, but I only do favours to friends. So shall we be friends!!!!!"

She smugly handed her hand to me and said,
"You are privileged to be a friend of Aaeesha" and then finally smiled.

Her face brightened due to the smile. She prepared to leave the room and said,

"Then, I will wait for the elders arrival."

Her face was full of hope and confidence on me. But I don't how can I deal with them. It's going to be a long day.

Evening

My parents arrived around 6 O' clock. Aaeesha arranged snacks and tea for them. After sometime, we returned to our rooms. Then Aaeesha pleaded me to ask them about her studies. I was hesitant at first but seeing her determination, I went downstairs where my parents were sitting. I asked her to come along with me but she was reluctant.

Aaeesha's POV

I don't want to be a fool with the rules and rituals of this family. I'm just accommodating myself to servive here because I can't go back to my parents. That may hurt them and damage our family's reputation.

In this house, everything is opposite to what I am. They want me to cook, clean, wash, serve what not all the chores of a good housewife but, I know what I am. I can't do any of them willingly. I always pretend myself as classic example of a good girl just to avoid unwanted lectures, advices. But, here it can't be possible. But what can I do. I was manufactured like this. I don't want to lock myself in the cage, these rules, rituals, principles etcetc. Before, I have Silly and Reehu ( Reehan) to support me whatever I do. I have a lot of freedom even with my family. But, now I'm here, alone, tied due to this surprise marriage, surrounded by cursing evils.

I found Rizwan not a bad guy. Actually a handsome and cool one. Sometimes, he irritates me but never invaded my private space. He was unlike to the typical husbands of wattpad who, when have had forced marriage, will torture or avoid the wife. He was so much dignified and kind natured. Sometimes, romantic and sometimes, egoistic. But, I never cared.

He first thought I was so innocent, shy girl but, when I showed sample of my real self to him, his jaw dropped to the ground. The shopping incident will bring smile to me always. OMG!! He was such a jeoulous guy. First he introduced me as cousin to his friends and when his friend showed interest in me, he literally dragged him out of the house. Whatever, now I have a big task to complete. That was about my studies. I prepared special dish for him but my trials went in a vain and you know what happened morning. The kitchen was just escaped from explosion. Then, I took his lunch plate and went to his room. I asked him to request his parents on behalf of me. He agreed and we became friends.

When he went to his parents, I secretly followed him and hide behind the steps because I can't control my anxiety. Let's see how he deals with his parents for me.

To be continued...............

Want to know what happened next.....wait for my next update. If you like the story, vote for me. Comment your opinions

 Comment your opinions