Chapter -9

Rizwan's POV

While we were going, she whispered, "Forget about today and don't tell anything to your mom. Okay."

She handed over my card and bills. Omg!! She spent almost half of my account balance, not exactly but a huge amount. She came near to me and whispered, " This is for criticizing my dressing sense".

I was awestruck with her act. Her behaviour was completely opposite to that of, when she was in home. I panicked what happens if mom came to know about her, the real her. The drive to home was silent. I was absorbing the situation. She seemed to be careless. I was bemused with her attitude. I really wanted to ask her, how can she act that much.

We went home. Mom was waiting for us.

She asked, " Why are you so late, I already told you to come early right!?"

This mad girl opened her mouth first and said,
"Don't scold me aunty, I already requested him to drop at home early but he made late with the shopping".

She booked me in front of my mom.
My mom smirked at me and said, "Oh! it's OK dear. It will be common for newly wedded couple. Then show me what you have shopped. It's boring to sit idol."

She shyly opened few bags and showed her.
Mom exclaimed, "What things are these?? You both shopped them??"

Then again she answered to hit my head, " Your son bought all these, I told him there was no necessity to buy them but he won't listen to me".

She was showing so much innocence which was absolutely fake. But, who knows, it's only me.
My mom replied, "I won't believe my son bought all these petty things."
That was my mom. I thanked her silently in my heart for believing me. I waited for Aaeesha's reaction.

She answered, acting shy, picking those bags, "Your son may not buy these, but my husband do."

With that she left to her room, collecting her things.

My mom and I were stood dumbstruck. Our jaws might reach the floor. My mom looked at me with the feeling of betrayal. I tried to convince her.

But before that she snapped me, "I know sons will change after their marriage and will play according to their wives' wishes. But, I never expected that from you this much early. Don't talk to me now. Leave me alone for sometime."

Oh god! Mom was hurt. This crazy girl was making things difficult. I headed to her room boiling with anger. I banged the door which then opened reviving the historical scene again. She immediately covered herself and came to me.
"You never had manners, am I right!?"

I defended my self, "Why don't you close your door when you are changing? You don't have common sense at all".

She seemed to be affected and said, "Here, everyone's screw was loose."

Whoever's may be the mistake, I will be found guilty like now. I said sorry but she was not seemed to be convinced. Whatever!, I don't have to forget the reason why I came.

I asked her, "Why did you do that to mom? What she did to you? When I asked you to buy all that shit?".

At first she seemed like she was scared, later she laughed sarcastically. I glared at her.

She replied, "She hadn't allowed me to go alone and you, you have not introduced me to your friends as your wife, you even forgot about my presence. You have not contradicted when your friends were making jokes on me. So I thought to take revenge for that."

She seemed to be determined on her decision. I found no answer to scold her because it was all true.
I said, "Go to hell" and returned to my room. This girl was a torture to me. I don't know how can I get rid of her. She was not a girl who can fit in my family. I have to get a clear idea about her. As far as I know, she definitely hated this marriage. But why?

What she thinks about me?Does she thinks that I'm so happy to be with her? People were liningup in queue to get my alliance. But she was not at all understanding the worth of me and the richness of her position. I think she was in love with that fellow, Reehan. He was the most angrier person on that day that incident happened. He was not there in our marriage though he was there earlier. May be it was my instinct only, who knows what was the real reason!!!!!

To be continued.....................

Want to know what happened next.....wait for my next update. If you like the story, vote for me. Comment your opinions.

 Comment your opinions