Chapter - 14

Reehan

"To accept your apology, I have a condition." she said.

"Okay, what's that? " I asked.

"Take me to shopping, since I am going to college, I need to buy some things. My everything were in home and I am not able to bring any of them because of this accidental marriage." she said as a matter of fact.

"Accidental marriage...haha... haha" I laughed at her words.

She simply shrugged her shoulders.

"Ok, when do you want to shop?"

"Whenever you are free, because I am always ready to escape from this cage.. oops, I mean... ",she closed her mouth with her both hands.

I looked at her with a raised brow.

"You didn't hear anything....ok...you didn't hear anything."

I nodded my head horizontally.

"Ohho....ok, I will give you treat so forget everything."

"What will be your treat?"

"A plate panipuri? "

"What!!!? "

"No? what about Kulfi? "

"Was that your treat? "

"This time final, none of my friends ever rejected this, so how about Ice Gola?"

"What I am? a child? Do you eat all those? My parents will chop your head if they learnt that we stopped at the street vendors!"

"That's why I called this house as a cage. Hell with the treat!" she said with her moving her lips to oneside.

I felt anger, hurt and helplessness at the same time. I don't want to prolong this so I said, "I will be free tomorrow evening, we will go if you are ok with the time."

"Ok and sorry if you felt bad with my words, but truth to be told right?"

"Hmm, I have to go. Will talk to you later." I stood up from the her bed and started leaving.

"Hey, Thank you, for convincing your parents." her eyes were sparkling, she seemed to be genuinely happy.

I smiled and left.

Your house, your room, your parents, your car, your bla bla

I am hating that, why can't she accept and behave. Everything here will be hers too. She has that right as my wife. But why?

She looked happy after the last encounter. I don't know how she managed but mom and she are on good terms again. Both were laughing while sharing some gossip.

When I went to dad to discuss something regarding business, he was in trance, thinking deeply about something, may be, he was affected by my words. I should apologize to him.

"Dad, I am sorry, I was rude at that time."

"Its Ok my boy, you said nothing wrong but.... I am still not convinced about your wife's studies."

"Why dad? "

"Don't you know, now a days, there were no morals in society, something may happen to her. I am afraid of her safety."

"I will take care of that dad. I myself will drop and pick up her from the college and will notify their authorities."

"Hmmm ok. I know your marriage happened in some unconventional circumstances and you both are not in love with each other. She seemed to be innocent and someone might manipulate her mind and that might break your bonding, like friendship with boy classmates, You know what I mean right?"

I was statued for a minute, about my father views on this issue. I left a sigh and said,

"She is studying in women's college dad, so I think that problem may not rise!? "

My father shrugged his shoulders and and asked,

"Your wish. I am ending this topic here, from now onwards it will be your concern."

"Sure dad."

Time for shopping

She dressed in a simple green coloured Salwar kameez and carried a sling handbag which was embroidered with Fort's design. Totally completely contrast to the Aaeesha I know, I only know. Today, I will definitely ask who was her acting trainer. She herself moulded into the traditional good girl image. Uffff.
I convinced my mom to take her out saying, it will be a hangout for me to bare the monotonous business routine. She immediately agreed to my request, winking at me. My cheeks betrayed me by showing the blush. My mom teased until we left the home.

Aaeesha left a sigh while adjusting her seat belt and said smiling,

"Finally, we are going out".

"Yah".

I don't know what to say more than that. I agree, my parents were a bit strict and disciplined. At first, I also used to react repulsively but after some horrible incidents and seeing them mourning about the loss, I determined to live according to their wishes. I never really found a problem in this mechanical life because I never dared to think the other way. I got habituated to it. Fulfilling their wishes and following whatever they say was the motto of my life until now.

"Is it wrong to say that your company is really boring?" Aaeesha said breaking my reverie.

I smiled a little and said, "Are you going to bankrupt this time also if I comment about your dress sense?!?"

"Of course, but you can't say because I worn the best dress chosen by your mom, such a sweet aunty, right!? "

"Yes, yes, but are you still calling her as aunty not mom!? "

"Actually, she also asked me to call her as mom but I never felt that much motherly feeling, I mean yet and I can't act so... "

"You can't act!! That's the best joke of this year" I said as a matter of fact.

"What? " she exclaimed loudly.

"Ha. See now, your voice might reach the other end of the street also but in home, in front of elders, we should ask twice being not able hear what you are saying. And there were so many things like that. You wore this bright colored Salwar when you are the not this type and ....." I stopped getting annoyed to remember all this.

"I don't act and I never acted. That is all true. It's how I am."

To be continued...............

Want to know what happened next.....wait for my next update. If you like the story, vote for me. Comment your opinions.

 Comment your opinions