4- I Go On A Demon Cruise

********

********

It didn't take long for everything to be set into motion. Percy Jackson visited that weekend and was met by Annabeth bombarding him with instructions about what he would be doing to help me get to the boat.

I had neglected to mention the fact that I could shadow travel, mainly because it terrified me. Every time I did it I could feel my mother's icy hands grabbing at me. I could hear her whispering how disappointed she was in me, and I could smell the acidic air of Tartarus pulling at me, trying to drag me back into the depths of the pit.

Anyway, on Sunday morning Percy and I headed down towards the beach. Annabeth had given me a small silver charm in the shape of a star that I had threaded onto the cord that I wore my wedding ring on.

There was a small wooden boat sitting on the beach that Percy headed towards. He gestured for me to climb in and I did so. He pushed the boat and then jumped in.

He didn't have to row, the boat just started going. I found out quickly that i suffered from sea sickness, my stomach churned with the rocking of the small boat.

"So why were you chosen for this?" Percy asked.

I looked at him. I hadn't really spoken to him properly, let alone spent any time with him. I had learnt throughout my life not to trust anyone who hadn't proved themselves.

Despite how much Annabeth seemed to trust Percy and how the rest of the camp put him on a pedestal. Percy hadn't gained my trust yet.

"I guess that Annabeth just thought that because I'm new to camp and I'm unclaimed that I'd be the best choice." I shrugged.

Percy frowned, "But aren't you untrained? Won't it be dangerous?"

I shook my head, "My dad trained me, he was a son of Athena, that's why I've been staying in the Athena Cabin." I was using the father I had never met as an excuse every chance I had, it was getting old fast.

Percy nodded his head, but he didn't say anything.

We sat in silence for the rest of the boat ride. Which was almost an hour and a half, but in a wooden boat with two ADHD demigods made it feel twice as long.

When the Princess Andromeda came into view I was almost ready to jump overboard.

"Okay," Percy stood up, "this is where I go then." He picked up the oars and handed them to me. Then jumped into the sea and he didn't re-emerge.

I sat there for a moment more looking towards the cruise ship. Then I shook myself and began paddling towards the boat.

Me and Annabeth had spoken further about what I would say when I made it onto the boat. In the end we had decided that I would introduce myself as the daughter of Nyx.

I finally made it to the ship and began to scale the side of the boat; I made it onto deck and dusted myself off. I pulled my ribbon off of my wrist and it snapped into its sword form.

"Who are you?" I turned around to see a boy who was wearing an eyepatch pointing a sword at me.

"I'm Ariadne."

"Are you a demigod?" He asked, still pointing his sword at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Duh." He kept pointing his sword at me, "so can I see someone who's in charge?"

He frowned at me. "This way."

He didn't lower his sword. He kept it trained on me as we walked.

"This is not a brilliant way to greet a guest." I grinned and pulled together a ball of shadows; I shot them at his sword and used them to grab it off him.

He was stunned and he froze up as he saw me standing there holding both my sword and his sword.

"So are we going or what?" I asked him cocking my head. He nodded and we hurried off.

"Lord Kronos," The boy stuttered as we walked into the room where the steering wheel was (I was pretty sure it was called a bridge).

"What is it Ethan?" A blonde man turned around, he had a scar across one eye and he was very muscly. I would have found him attractive, if not for his solid gold eyes. He looked at me, his eyes bore into my own.

"Who are you?" Kronos asked me.

I lifted my head high and stared straight back at him, being careful not to flinch away from him, "I am Ariadne, Daughter of Nyx and Granddaughter of Athena and I want to join you to take Olympus down."

Whoop chapter 4. What do you guys think so far?
Remember to vote, comment and do a fancy ass dance.
~Em x