Prologue- I Go Into Labour

Ri

Ri

I stood on Halfblood Hill for a while longer after they left. Watching as Festus faded into a dot on the horizon.

"Ri?" Will Solace approached me, "Are you just going to stand here all day?"

"What?" I shook myself out of my thoughts.

"You've been standing here for hours."

"Oh." I began walking down the hill towards the big house.

"Are you okay?" Will hurried after me.

"I'm fine." I replied.

"You're staying here right?" Will asked, "you're not going off on some suicide mission or anything."

"Of course I'm not!" I scoffed.

"Only you kind of have a tendency to disappear." Will kept pace with me.

"I do not!" but it was true. I kind of did have a tendency to disappear.

"Well if you're staying, you're staying in Cabin Seven so I can keep an eye on you."

I stopped and turned to look at him, "Will I'm older than you, and technically I'm your step mother, so don't tell me what to do."

"And you're pregnant and I'm your doctor." Will glared at me.

"I'm sensing tension." Nico stopped next to us.

"And I can take care of myself Will!" I ignored Nico.

"Ri."

"No I'm so sick of people telling me what I can and can't do!"

"Ri."

"You're insufferable Solace."

"Ri."

"What?"

"I think your waters just broke."

Part 4 is going to be joint narration, so I will put the name of the narrator at the top of each chapter underlined, so you know who's POV it is!
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!
~Em xx