19- I Meet One Of The Grandkids (I Don't Like Him)

********

********

The Romans provided a feast to rival Olympus.

Chairs and tables were carted in my spirits, who then served us any food that we could ask for.

Percy and Annabeth sat close to each other. Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank and Hazel all sat with us at our table, along with Reyna, Octavian and a few more Centurians.

Reyna called a toast to friendship and we all clinked glasses.

Everyone began introducing themselves and then Jason launched on to his story of their quest.

Once he was finished Percy launched into side of the story.

Jason whistled at Percy's story, "no wonder you made Pretor!"

"Which means we now have three Pretors," Octavian snorted, "the rules clearly state there can only be two."

"Jason can have it," Percy sipped some coke, "it's no biggie."

"Thee pretorship of Rome is no biggie!" Octavian choaked.

"Who's your godly parent?" I looked Octavian up and down.

"I'm a legacy of Apollo." He said proudly.

"Well that makes me uncomfortable." I exclaimed.

"Why does that make you..." Octavian began.

"I hate to interrupt, but we should talk about the great prophacy." Annabeth interjected.

Reyna nodded, "we call it the prophacy of seven, Octavian recite it."

Octavian was still giving me a dirty look as he began.

"Seven halfbloods shall answer the call,
To storm or fire the world must fall."

"An oath to keep with a final breath,
And foes bear arms to the doors of death.
Daughter of night shall show two the way,
Through the place with no night and the place with no day." Annabeth finished.

"Some of the lines are becoming clear," Reyna said, "foes bearing arms means Romans and Greeks."

Annabeth nodded, "we have to join forces to find the doors."

"My brother, Nico went looking for the doors," Hazel spoke up, "he disappeared, I think something happened to him."

"We'll look for him," Percy promised, "we need to find the doors anyway. Thanatos said we'll find the answers in Rome."

"We need to shut the doors, with them open monsters will be able to come back quicker than you can say oh Hades," I piped up.

"And how do you know that?" Octavian glared at me once again.

"I have a unique perspective on the doors of death," I glared back at him, "being the only one here who has passed through them."

"You've been through the doors?" Frank asked, "to Tartarus?"

"I lived there, but that's beside the point." I waved him off, "the point is we need to close the doors to make sure that when we defeat the Giants they stay down."

"You're talking about an expedition to Greece?" Reyna asked, "the ancient lands are off limits for Roman Demigods, it's ten times more dangerous than here in America."

"I'm up for some danger!" Leo grinned, "besides my ship is a top of the line warship! She'll get us through."

"We need to hurry!" Jason said, "Gaia is already becoming more powerful, we need to stop the Giants before they wake her up."

"We need seven halfbloods, a mix form both camps." Annabeth spoke, "Jason, Piper, Leo and me, that's four."

"And me Hazel and Frank!" Percy interjected, "that's seven."

I leant back in my chair watching everything

"We're just supposed to accept that?" Octavian demanded, "without a vote, and is everyone forgetting that she." He pointed to me, "is the only one actually mentioned in the prophecy. Shouldn't she be one of the seven?  We need a proper vote, an election..."

"Oh can it sunshine," I snapped at him. "I'm going for a walk." I got to my feet and left, passing Tyson the cyclops as I left.

Hey guys, Merry Christmas! I thought I'd update today as I had the chapter ready and I was feeling festive.
Remember to vote, comment and spread some festive cheer!
~Em xx