60- Ultimate Sneezing

********

********

Percy grabbed one of the Colossus crown's sunray spikes and shoved one into the colossus's forehead.

"Please don't tell Annabeth about this." Percy told me.

"As long as you don't mention this to Apollo, or my kid for a matter of fact." I jumped off of the Colossus's head and grabbed onto the spike that was shoved into it's forehead and swung around like a gymnast.

The Colossus didn't appreciate me using it's unicorn horn for gymnastics.

It tried to swat me away, but I swung faster.

"Hey bronze butt!" Percy yelled from the ground as he ran towards the beach, "come get me!"

The Colossus did so, and I took that opportunity to propel myself away from the Colossus. I landed on the beach. With the Colossus walking straight towards me, following Percy who was running as fast as he could towards me.

Apollo's chariot landed and he handed of an unconscious Kayla and Austin to some demigods, who rushed them away.

"Let's get him to the sea!" Percy yelled at me, "I have the advantage there."

Apollo notched an arrow and shot it. It went straight into the Colossus's ear canal.

The Colossus sneezed. Then it sneezed again. Then one of the strangest things I had ever seen happened. It sneezed it's head off.

The bronze head clanged to the floor and the body toppled. Then it began to fall towards me and Percy. I grabbed him and shadow travelled over to where Apollo was stood with Sherman, Julia and Alice.

I toppled and landed on my butt.

"Not doing that again!" I declared. The shadow travelling had sapped my strength.

Apollo glared at me, "you never listen to me."

"It was an emergency!" I told him.

"Hmph," Apollo protested.

********

Everyone accept me developed a bad case of hay fever. The camp was full of the sounds of sneezes, but none of them sneezed their heads off, which I took as a positive.

Apollo spent the evening stitching up campers with Will. I noticed how lost he looked without Meg tagging along after him. I didn't know how I could help him, I was pretty sure I couldn't.

The camp wasn't too badly damaged. The only places that had sustained significant damage was the dining pavilion and the Demeter cabin.

Whilst everyone else slept I spent the night attempting to shift the rubble out of the way so that rebuilding would be easier.

I finished at dawn and sat on the pile that I had made, I watched the sunset and thought about everything.

About my child, who would be here in just a few weeks. My husband, who I was pretty sure wouldn't be here in a few weeks. My life, which was so incredibly confusing. I thought about everything that had happened over the past two years.

That was when I spotted the giant celestial bronze dragon descending from the clouds with two people sat on the back. Leo was back.

I'm thinking of entering this book in the PJO Wattys 2018. What do you guys think?
Remember to vote, comment and check out my other books!
~Em xx