65- I Like My New Seat

Cai

Cai

"Yes," I hurried towards the throne. "Yes get the gods!"

"Wait, what are you doing?" My mum grabbed my shoulder.

"Sitting on my throne," I frowned, "you should sit on yours too."

"I don't have a throne, and neither do you," she said.

"Yes I do," I pointed at the obsidian coloured throne, "and so do you," I pointed at a golden coloured throne.

"No, no that's Apollo's not mine."

"But my father isn't here is he?"

"Well no, he's on a bronze dragon, but that's not the point." She eyed the throne. "You're not an Olympian and I'm not even a god."

I didn't answer. I looked back at the throne. There was something about it that was very familiar. The type of familiar that I knew better than my own mother.

I grew in size until I was big enough to sit on the throne without looking strange.

"Cai!" Mum yelled, "Cai stop!"

I inored her and walked towards the throne, and sat down.

There was a bright flash of light, which bought with it 11 new faces. They all had their own rather dramatic entrances, which were quite entertaining.

The guy who arrived on the throne in the middle arrived on a fork of lightning. The guy next to me emerged from a cascade of water. One woman across the room arrived in a pink cloud. You get the idea.

"What was that?" A woman to the side of the lightning guy asked, "that surge of power."

"Is it Apollo?" A girl who looked about twelve with dark hair, wearing silver clothes asked.

"No you imbeciles." A woman with brown hair declared, she was the only one who noticed I was sat there, "it was him."

"Hello!" I waved cheerfully. "I'm Cai!"

They all looked at me. Then all at once they all burst out into angry yells.

"Who the Hades is this punk?"

"How can we allow this?"

"Who does he think he is."

"Enough!" The lightning man shouted.

"Quite right," I agreed, "this meeting is unacceptable."

"Excuse me?" Lightning man thundered.

"Not all parties are represented." I said, "Apollo has no representation."

"You dare..." The lightning guy looked like he was going to throw some lightning at me, "Apollo is being punished."

"Yes, but he should still be represented," I continued.

"By who?" The twelve year old girl asked. She was regarding me in a strange way.

"By my mother."

"Who is your mother?" The woman with brown hair and a threatening looking shield asked.

"Me." Mum emerged from underneath the only throne without a god sat on it.

They all looked at her, with a sort of amazement.

"Ariadne?" Lightning guy asked.

"Hi Zeus." She waved at him.

Zeus still stared at her, "so he's your..."

"Son." Mum nodded.

"And Apollo's..."

"Son." She nodded again.

"That explains a lot." The twelve year old girl spoke up again.

I clicked my fingers and my mother grew to the same size as everyone else.

"Woa, too tall." She exclaimed.

"Sit down." I told her.

"No, no way!" She gave me a look that clearly said 'shut up!'.

"He has a point." The twelve year old girl said.

"Artemis?" Zeus raised an eyebrow.

"Apollo should be represented." Artemis continued, "That is what I have been saying for the past six months."

"Why should we listen to the punk?" A burly guy with a buzz cut growled, "he's just some random minor God."

"I hate to be the one to point it out." said mum, "but he has a throne so..."

This was when the first seemed to realise this. They bust into angry yelling again.

Another chapter for you all!
What do you think is going to happen next?
Will the gods accept Cai?
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!
~Em xx