Chapter 3: Hatred

Valentine's POV

......flashback......

"Mom, how can you leave daddy for some lame fights?" I yelled at her in frustration.

I love my daddy a lot.

"Valentine Elizabeth Sands, go to your room now!" she yelled back.

She never spoke to me like that.

"No, am not leaving until you tell me the reason why you both getting divorce,"

"Because, I don't love your father anymore. I love someone else." she raised her voice even more, leaving a sigh she replied, "Isn't that enough."

I fake laughed at her reason, "it's because of money right? not because of love." I laughed with so much venom in my voice.

"So what?" she tried to defend herself.

"You're pathetic." I ran from there.

.....week later.....

Mom married that man today.

Daddy left us.

He left me.

I wanted to stay with him, but he said mom will take care of me better than him.

I miss him.

That man, I'll not accept him nor his family or related to him anything.

He is the reason why daddy have to left.

My mom being nice and cool with me for her new marriage. Don't wanna scare her new beloved husband.

I hate him.

I hate her.

He has a daughter, she looks very fragile, soft; sweet, just like marshmallow.

She looks friendly and kind.

She accepted my mom so easily.

I don't know but I want to hate her also, but I can't.

She is so cute and pretty. I want to protect her, I always wanted a little sibling to play with me.

She looks younger than me, but her features are like a baby.

She came near me and hugged me "yay! I got sis.." I smiled at her attempt.

But I can't forget that my family got separated because of his father and she is his princess  so, I have to show, what it feels to be broke.

I pushed her not hard, but she fell on her back and started crying.

I can't see that but I have no choice.

......End of flashback......

"See you later, bye." Elliot smiled while leaving.

"By the way, who was the chick?" he asked curiously standing in middle of door frame, resting his head on door.

"No one that you have to know," I replied calmly. I don't want him to know how much it affects me to talk about her to any of my boy friends. Even if he's just for some release, I don't want her involved with him.