Chapter 12: Fantasy

Justin's POV

When I arrived school, I didn't saw what I was looking for, specifically who I was looking for. Miss goody woody two shoes. yeah! Jasmine, who else, I don't know what's happening with me.

Suddenly, I wanted to know where she was, what was she doing right now, Is she ok?

Ok.Concern.Me.About her.Never.

But my mind kept thinking about her. Why? When I first laid my eyes on her, don't know why but I felt something.

She seemed familiar, but soon I was wrong seeing her vulnerable state.

All of sudden I wanted to know every move of her.

"Hey, Justin wait!" I heard one my one night stand said. I don't even remember her name. My bad, They are just crowd nothing else for me, Just pleasurable one time thing.

"What?" looking at her she is definitely not one of those sluts who'll spread her legs for anyone but not that innocent either.

"Umm, I .you." she stuttered.

"What? say again," she looked flushed. What was she doing here, talking to me. Doesn't she knows my rules?

Yeah! I have my rules for my hook ups.

1. Its only one time, no repeats.
2. No strings attached.
3. Don't talk to me again, unless I talk.
4. No sleeping, cuddling or kissing just sex.

And the list goes on and on.

"You left this at my place and s.sorry, I opened it and found this page all doodled with Jasmine." she handled me my book.

"So what? I hate her and I don't think I owe you an explanation more than that."

"Y.you c.called." she again stuttered.

"Loud please and without stuttering also."

"You called me by her name during s.sex." she shocked me.

"Bullshit.!" I don't know what I'm feeling but its definitely not good. That's the last thing I wanted to do.

"Not once, but thrice and you said something about bliss and bullying her was something, I didn't got because you were so into it and the sex was amazing. I lost your words." she was smiling hard maybe thinking about it.

"Next time, if you wanna role play you can always count on me. I'm good at keeping secrets you know." she winked at me.

"Why didn't you said anything back then." I asked dumpfoundly.

"I guess, when you finished you saw your fantasy was just it and instead of her you saw me and that got you. You left without saying anything, that happened so fast that you left less in four minutes. I even followed you but lost track. so, here I am..." she got cut off by her ringing of cellphone.

"I gotta go, see you later." she walked away.

"Fuck, what's wrong with me?" I said to myself.

I know, what I have to do now. I went to look for the one person, I want destroy so badly.

Now, I have to cross the level to get her out my mind, out of my system forever.

Watch out you bitch.

.........

Don't forget to vote, comment, share.