Chapter 38: The Breakdown

Jasmine's POV

"Hey Nate..its me. Call me when you get this." I was feeling so much guilt. Its consuming me.

I don't want to lose Nate but I have to tell him the truth. He was a great friend to me. These few days I wasn't able to get in contact with him. Everytime I tried it directly gone to his voicemail.

I didn't expected my encounter with Justin would feel so amazing. I felt fireworks, tingles and desire, but in the end I could only describe it as perfect.

I missed my classes that day we were in that forest on top of my two weeks absence. So now after detention I was about to head for my job when he showed up. In these few days I was feeling something for Justin other than hatred.

He was nothing but sweet to me. He told others to back off when they tried to bully me. I was happy, but the pain, the humiliation and the bullying he did before this was way cruel which I am unable to forget or forgive him. He was trying so hard for my forgiveness but I just couldn't.

He realized his mistakes but that doesn't mean all just disappears in air.

"Hey beautiful." He said pecking my cheeks.

"Hey!" Justin took my bag from me.

Apparently he was being so nice and I loved this side of him.

"I can handle that much you know," he still didn't introduced us as a couple in front of everyone but I can see improvements.

We walked hand in hand to his car. He opened passenger side for me like a gentleman.

He came to his seat and the car drove off to the opposite direction from my home.

"Where we heading, Justin?" I asked.

"Patience babe." We stopped at signal.

"But first my kiss. You didn't gave me any since an hour." He pouted.

Whole day he found a chance to somehow get us private time in school and every time he couldn't keep his hands to himself.

I giggled at him and lent to kiss him. He closed his eyes and I kissed the sides of his lips.

"That's not a kiss. I want a proper one." I just laughed.

After another half and hour of drive we came to an halt.

"What's this place, Justin?!" The house was magnificent and beautiful. He opened the door of the house and stopped on his track. His eyes were showing guilt and his face was turned white like he just saw some ghost.

"Hey, You okay?" I asked rubbing my thumb on his hands. His grip on our interlaced hands tightened. He was nervous.

Why?

"Justin," no response.

"Stymest!" I raised my voice a little and he looked at me.

"Sorry." He showed me the whole house but one room in particular was locked. It must be the master bedroom. The house was huge and had beautiful interior.

"Why is it locked?" I am not nosy I just have a healthy natural born curiosity inside me.

"Its. Its. My m.." he trembled. I hugged him.

"Realx. I'm here." He took time but relaxed. We came through the leaving room, it had the big clear glass doors which showed the beautiful front view of the lake.

"Come, you would love this." He led me to backyard of the house.

"Wow..its beautiful." I said looking at the lake. It was mesmerizing.