Chapter 31: Exposing scandals

Justin's POV

"You remember the act right! Don't mess this up.." Mia is being so freaking nervous.

I doubt if she can handle this or not. I don't trust her.

"Yeah.."

Okay then here it comes Valentine.

"You practiced with George, don't be nervous freak now."

"Of course!"

"There he is!"

One and only weakness of Valentine.

Her once true love.

"Yo man! What's up!" he hugged me.

"What's up bro!" we did our little friendship shake.

When I called him and explained everything he came all over from San Francisco. When he came to know its for Jasmine he didn't hesitated and just agreed.

"Thanks again George!"

"No problem Justin! I owe Jasmine and its nothing compared to what she did for me." I don't know what he was talking about but Jasmine did something that Valentine still seeking revenge. Now its clear that its because of him.

"She is in cafeteria," Ellie yelled .

"Go go go.."

The plan was perfect. V will definitely fall for it.

.....

We were hiding behind the tree which is in front of the table where we usually sit.

Mia walked in cafeteria with George hand in hand. They have to act normal, but I can see the nervousness there.

'Relax and act confidently or else you know what am capable of doing!' I texted her. The text will boost her now.

It did.

I warned her before and she will not dare to mess this up.

She plastered a fake smile and came in front of Valentine, Valentine was so engaged into conversation that She didn't even saw them coming, just like she doesn't know what's awaiting for her.

"Hey guys!" Mia chirped. Finally Valentine looked and her expression changed into agony.

"I want you all to meet my boyfriend George," Mia introduced her fake boyfriend to everyone.

What expected never came. Valentine stood from her seat, just smiled and left.

What the fuck.

Shit!

She didn't reacted the way we wanted her to. I knew she would freak out then and there but she didn't.

Is she done with this already or did she knew all along the plan, but I know it was just the beginning. I was well prepared to face this. Even if she was the one of my closest person who I truly cared about.

No one goes against me not even V.

She has to take this by hook or by crook.

I saw Mia.

Double shit! She was more terrified.

She looked like she just saw a ghost. Seriously I can't trust these people.

Its time for plan B...Mission witch.

I called George this time not wanting to waste my precious time on Mia. She is useless.

We all rushed towards our secret hideout. She would definitely be there.

We all together entered our place with Mia and George. No one is allowed here except fab five. Valentine didn't even spared a single glance towards us.