Chapter 27: Date with Nate

Jasmine's POV

Omg! What the fudge!

Its that time of the month, Periods.

'How can you be so clueless' my conscience butted.

Right now I am in Nate's attached bathroom and this situation is so embarrassing.

Why did it happened now?

Ughhhh.

"Nate," I called out. I searched everywhere in his bathroom to find something as of tampon or anything. Obviously there was nothing.

"Nate..." I called again but still no response.

"Nateeee...!" I yelled this time. Is he became deaf or something?

"Hey muffin!" Came his reply. His stupid names for me. It kinda felt cute, Last night I ate all of his muffins and from then he started that name on me.

How should I tell him? Oh gosh!

"Emmm c-can y..you buy me tampons?" I finished with last word in whisper.

"What?"

"Can you buy me tampons." I repeated this time without stuttering. It felt like I would rather be in that hallway with those photos and their stupid disgusting comments than here.

"Tampon?" he sounded confused. I was still in bathroom and he is in other side of the door in room.

"Yeah! the white thing that soak..." I was babbling forgetting he was a male species.

"I know, what tampon is." he chuckled, He think its kinda funny situation, absolutely not.

I am dying from embarrassment.

"So can you?" I asked politely.

"I'll be right back," saying he left.

.....................

"Why did you bought so many things?" I asked Nate.

He bought lot of different kinds of chocolate which are my favorites. He bought fruits, veggies, ice cream, even flowers especially my favorite red and white roses. He even baked me my favorite blueberry muffins. Nate is a fantastic cook. He played with my hairs and whispered all the good things and cracked few of bad jokes also but I laughed so hardly at them.

I felt he is doing this cause I am on periods. I don't need attention on this. I asked him but he said that he cares about me. That's it and said he will be there for me from now on.

"I didn't knew what should I buy for you so the lady suggested some and I picked other things in case," he said without averting his gaze from the screen.

We were currently in his leaving room watching 'The Notebook', He loves this movie so I did just sat and watched with him. He was very caring and after he came back from Walmart he talked to me like he has gone through this phase, not literally, but his words were soothing and sweet. He didn't let me feel even a bit of embarrassment.

"You should eat this," he said extending fruit salad towards me. It was almost evening now and from morning Nate was caring so much for me. He massaged my shoulders and back and now also he is massaging my feets. I was laying on his couch with my feet in his lap.

"I am not hungry."

"But I made it for you, You shouldn't just waste my love like this." his drama again.

"Ok fine! I will eat it stop the drama already." we both erupted in laughter. It felt like being home with him. He is being so sweet to me that I forget the world outside of this apartment.