Chapter 6: First Kiss

Jasmine's POV

He looked surprised by my action, but I was wrong, instead he surprised me by planting his mouth on mine.

My first kiss.

This fucker stole my first kiss.

He was moving his lips against mine biting, sucking my bottom lips, for entrance but I denied.

He got frustrated and lifted me from mattress to his lap, this got me shocked and he got a chance to explode my mouth, he kept doing it and got even more angry for not getting any response.

"Kiss me back," he whispered now somewhat with husky voice.

Without wasting another second, he planted his lips against mine moving me closer to his body.

Still, I didn't responde to his kiss, this got him impatient and he grabbed my ass forcing his way in my mouth.

At that moment, I forgot he's my bully and I moved my lips against his copying his actions moving in perfect sync, molding perfectly in rhythm.

It felt really amazing. He's a good kisser infact best one.I didn't kissed anyone before but it felt so amazing.

After sometime, he removed himself from me to catch breath.

But I grabbed the back of his neck moving him closer to me for another kiss.

He smiled against my lips.

This time I slide my toungue into his mouth, we competed for dominance and obviously he won.

After what felt like eternity, I pulled away, to catch my breath. our heavy breathing came to a steady one.

He smiled looking at my swollen lips now and hugged me really tight.

Releasing, he gave me pecks on my lips ,cheeks, forehead, nose, all over my face.

It feels so good but I hate him but his kisses were amazingly felt heaven.

I smile at his childish behavior.

Suddenly his stomach growled really loudly, indicating his monstrous hunger.

I giggled at him, his cheeks slightly redened.

Did he just blushed?

"Now, will you make me hamburger? " he asked so politely this time.

Realization hit me. What have I done? He is my bully, my living nightmare. How can I let down my guards.

It was my first kiss that he just stoled.

"No,"I wiggled in his grasp and stood up.

Slap.

Motherfucker.

He slapped me. It stings so much.

"I was being nice to you and this is how you take it..you don't even deserve the good treatment, make it." he was furious.

I turned on my bare fit, no matter what he did, eventually he would make me either regret what I did or make it even worse.

"And, one more thing, your kiss was so sloppy and your mouth smells, so disgusting, now I feel like I am gonna puke..yuck." he said wiping his mouth with back of his hands, his words hurts, its stabbing my heart.

I will not kiss anyone from now on. I turned, more tears were formed in my eyes.

I rushed in kitchen for preparing his hamburger.

He didn't came though, thank god!

Justin's pov

Wow! I didn't thought that the bitch knows how to kiss, Fuck that kissing got me hard like rod, I can't control myself anymore.

I didn't felt this way for anyone before like I feel towards this slut, what's happening with me.

Maybe its just hormones or lust, whatever I want to feel that lips against mine all the time, I can kiss her all day and can't even imagine those luscious lips are capable of what other thing will do to me.

After fixing my self in bathroom. I came really quick just imagining her lips. Usually it take a lot of time for me to get hard except mornings but just a kiss from her and I was on verge to release.

I didn't meant what I said to her, but her attitude was enough to bring my monstrous self back.

I went to kitchen, as I am still hungry but I would prefer eating her than the meal.

Stop it, she is the target .

So?

I mentally groned debating to my inner self to calm the fuck down.

Only one thought cross my mind seeing that bitch, bending down to pantry to get the coffee beans, FUCK.

She is so fucking hot.

I had always seen her, she is really beautiful with perfect curves, boobs and ass that guys probably die to bang.

I don't even know my feeling, Just because of valentine is my best friend and fuck buddy, I bully Jasmine.

Valentine hates her so do I .

Jasmine is such a slut. I don't know why but every time I see her with boys a unknown feeling stir inside me.

She has that aura around her.

But, I hate her. Just because of a kiss its not going to change anything.

I didn't felt that strong feelings towards anybody but her, Probably hatred I don't know or it might be lust only.

I do want to fuck her but not relationship and all the bullshit.

I don't do relation the fuck ship.

And I know that she would only give her to her boyfriend or husband, so old fashioned.

Gotta no luck there.

"Hurry up, bitch," I was furious that she was doing this to me.

Looking at her perfectly round bouncy ass, various dirty thoughts started to play as of fucking her in any way, in any corner, with different positions.

Bending her over the kitchen island, against the kitchen counter. I growled feeling frustrated.

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't even heard the front door clicking noise, until I saw who was it.

Perfect timing.

I need to relieve this out of my system, its driving me insane.

.......

Hello readers,

I'm sorry for taking so long to update. Hope y'all enjoy reading this story.

Love xoxo