Chapter 16: Disguised Demon

Jasmine's POV

I looked up to see a furious Valentine and Justin looking so angry, that look scared the hell out of me.

Weren't they suppose to come the day after tomorrow? I questioned myself.

"You bitch! Where were you , hah! We were waiting from fucking an hour here, Now, open the damn door." she yelled. I just tilted my head to process her word.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" I whimpered in pain when I felt intense pain on my upper arms, she was pinching me with her fake nails.

Oh fish! it so hurts...

"Give me the keys, idiot!"

I fished the keys from my back pocket and handed it to her.

She turned and got inside. I rubbed the area where she pinched me, following her inside. It had turned cherry red and the mark was visible, unknowingly tears slipped from my eyes.

"Where you have been?" oh! I forgot that he's still here.

"Out," I simply replied. I don't want to extend the conversation. I already had enough.

Suddenly, I was throwed on shoulders, he was now carrying me towards his room.

Yeah, he has a second biggest room for him here, He basically stays here, more than his own home.

"Put me down!" I pounded my fist on his back, but he didn't even finch.

"Please! put me down..Leave me alone," I pleaded him but he ignored it.

"I promise! I won't do something like this again, I didn't knew you were coming tonight." No use.

"Put me down,NOW!" I punched his sides this time, He groned in pain and loosened his grip on me, but he recovered instantly.

"You bitch! Shut the fuck up!" he slapped my ass.

I closed my mouth, not wanting to anger him further. He opened his room and put me down to my feet. I wiped the stray of tears. He suddenly pinned me to the wall, his eyes were darkened.

"Please let me.."I was frightened but he didn't let me finish.

"Shut up!"

I immediately obeyed. He was so close and he was towering me. I hate heighted peoples. I was tall, but I don't like his intimidating features. He came closer to me inhaling my scent, his eyes showed some unknown emotions.

"You didn't answered me?" he angrily roared.

What is wrong with him? I was confused, what was he saying, I can't figure it out. Looking my confused look he again repeated his question, "Where you been?"

What should I say?

I told him the truth "W.with a friend," I stuttered.

"Which friend?"

"N.new friend.."

"Doesn't that friend has a name."

"Natalia." I lied.

"Don't you lie to me, slut."

"I'm not lying." I again lied.

"I can smell the cologne on you and don't say its girls, that's not the feminine and I'm certain, you were whoring around while we were gone."

"I'm not like that."

"Says who?"

"I don't need to explain anything to you."

Slap. He slapped me.

"You can't talk to me like that, Do you get that, Did you already forgot who am I? huh!"

I averted my gaze from his. He took hold of my chin, forcing me to look straight in his eyes.

"Answer me, dammit!"

"Yes."

"Anything else you should say."

"I'm s.sorry."

"Not good enough, Convince me,"

"How?"

He started kissing my neck.

"Like this, If I'm impressed I'll think about it."

Not in hell.

"No!"

"what did you said?"

"I said no, you deaf."

Slap.

"Do Not raise your voice at me, you need punishment."

"No! please leave me alone!"

He throwed me on his bed.

"Last chance say with whom you were out at this late."

"I told you already,"

"I want the truth, bitch."

He hovered me and started giving me open wet kisses.

"Stop! Ok I'll tell you, Just stop!"

"I'm waiting.."

"Its my new friend, Nate,"

"I knew it, you're whore," he bit on my neck so hard that a cry of painful moan escaped my lips.

"I told you, stop now!"

"Don't talk to him again. Don't talk to other guys nor look at them."

"I will do whatever I want to."

"Then you are not going anywhere."he started to caress my body slowly, seductively.

Is he bipolar.

"Ok fine!"

"I don't believe you!"

"Whatever you want to believe, its your choice."

"You've quite became bold, We went for just 2 weeks and you feel like lioness or what,"

He smirked, I tried to stand but he shrugged it.

"Did you kissed him?!" I didn't expected that.

I hesitated, not cuz I have doubt but cuz of his behavior, that I had encountered two times already.

I tell you, this guy has multiple personality disorder.

"Don't test my patience, say already,"

"I didn't."

"Good for you,Don't cross your limits and if I found out any lie you should pray that I wouldn't kill you."

I nod only.

He kissed my forehead and stood up giving me space to go.

"And one last thing, don't talk back, Get lost now!"

I hurrid out.

I cried out to sleep myself, why this day have to end like this?

He's nothing but a disguised demon.

I hate him.I hate him.I hate him.

I HATE YOU, SON OF NUTCRACKER.

............................................

Hey there,

If there are any grammatical mistakes or anything wrong please don't hesitate to point out. This story is not edited and English is not my first language so bear with it.

That's all.

Thank you for your support.

Vote.Comment.Share.

Love y'all