Chapter 11: Distraction

Jasmine's POV

The light was filtering in through my window pane, a crack in the glass causing the golden hues to bounce around my room. My bedroom is basically a store room, but it has a small window in far corner but better than nothing. I like the nature a lot so its a source for my morning energy.

First thing first, I check my phone everyday, I haven't got any texts from Landon and when I tried to contact him, it was off.

I did my morning routine and went to School with my packed lunch, after making Katherine and valentine breakfast, I quickly and hesitantly packed my lunch secretly. I don't want to go to the cafeteria, besides I don't have much money, so its good for the day.

It's Thursday and I have to get back to work. Henry my manager more like my brother to me had went on a vacation to Hawaii and in meantime, he didn't handed his shop to his friend to take care as always, instead he closed off giving us a break. I'm happy to get back to work. It will help to distract me.

I arrived school early to avoid my bullies. As if it works, but I hope it'll get me out for some time. I have literature first and I love this class , not because I'm big fan of Shakespeare or anything, but none of my bullies attend this class which I am glad for.

My mamma always said that if you do any good that'll come to you eventually, as karma is real but why can't my bullies get the karma back.

"Look, who I found, little J!" one of senior student said as I passed the hall. I didn't glanced her way.

"She seems cryptic, what you've done now, That you need to hide from rest of us." one of her minion said sarcastically.

I kept my head down avoiding them, The whole school hates me, God knows why?Even sophomores, I don't get it what I did so wrong?

'It's okay, I'm gonna be alright.' I keep telling myself that to distract it from any horrifying thoughts that's crossing my mind.

"Didn't you heard us, stop or we'll make you," other minion said.

I stopped on my track.

I should know better, what they're capable of doing.

"That's good, Listen to us or else you know very well, little J." The bitch Georgina said. Captain of all bitches.

Oh! I mean Captain of cheerleaders.

"Please let me go, I'm not hiding from anyone." I defended.

"So, what would you call that hideous stoles you wearing and the change of your so called self or is it a downmarket fashion nowadays for people like you." she insulted me.

I so wanted to break every bone of her body until it'll be nothing just pieces of her body parts scatter.

"I guess, its called make over." I replied calmly.

"Oh! the make over, you scooped like lowest in that then, I give you zero out of hundred.." They all erupted into laughter out of their plastic mouths, not even single of them was original, they did bunch of surgeries to look like Barbies.

she gestured her minions, which I didn't got until they all surrounded me and took my stole, backpack and throwed my all belongings there on floor.

Georgia took out my big sketch black marker and wrote something on my back. I tried to free myself but her minions held me in place, that wasn't enough apparently for her that she even stepped onto my sneakers, digging a hole in my foot with her 4" heels.

At the same time her minions throwed eggs and tomatoes on me. It wasn't as painful as Georgia heels but it was really hurtful.

What the heck! I was screaming at her, trying my best to get out of her minions grip but they were stronger.

I winced in pain and tears flowing from my eyes.

"That's enough for now." Saying she left with her minion gang.

I hate her. I ran on my one foot and tried to get rid of my sneakers. I examined my new wound, my foots skin were scratched and the blood were oozing from it. I treated it myself, I don't want to go to infirmary.

After showering, changing, getting rid of all stains, I head out for my class.

I rick of egg.

I arrived in class on time, when bell went off. I never got detention before and I hope it'll stay like it.

I sat on my seat in far corner where no one sits, I can have entire row for myself.

Mr.Ukraine came and the lesson began.

'She smells like she rolled in gutter'

'I think she hasn't showered like in month. yuck, I can't take it.'

'Why can't she just be home schooled, like that we can have a peace and that odour.. eww, is it cow dunk smell on her.'

'Who want to go near her, she probably blowing off guys, smelling like pig.'

'Damn right! I think its like she is living in farm with animals.'

'She smells so bad, my nose hairs are getting burned.'

I kept my mind off all those rude comments passing in class but I'm really sensitive, so its hurting me a lot, like real needle in heart.

My eyes watered. I'm not willing to explain it to anyone, why they do this. I just wanted, no one will suffer through it as me.

Its really harsh.

My all day went really really bad infact it was one of my worst day.

Just need distraction, so made my self one hell of distracted from all day nasty stuffs, comments, bullying.

.........

Share ,comment,vote guys.

Love you all

Xoxo A.