Chapter 4: Not Again

Jasmine's POV

I was very pampered girl, back then. Mom treated me like princess with so much love, affection, care.

Now my life sucks.

No love, no care, no friend, its useless, but after graduation it will be good.

Its just that after a year its going to end and my life will be back on track.

Hoping good I drifted to sleep on the cold leather couch, Its small but I have to manage.

I woke up to the nightmare where there was someone burning in fire, I jolted awake, I was breathing heavily, I tried to divert my attention and finally I did manage it like all the times.

My back and neck was hurting because of uncomfortable position. I stretched out my arms, my legs and neck, yawning.

Its still dark,

I groned in frustration,

What time is it?

Making my way up to door, to leave this space, I walked towards it.

Whenever Valentine locks me here, she opens the lock early in morning, before I'm awake.

I turned and twisted the knob and it opened, I stepped out in relief.

Departing from basement, I made my way to my room.

I opened my room and immediately something cold and wet touched my bare feets as I entered my room, I slipped on floor, hitting my ass to that coldness once again, Its already bruised from last night.

Ouch! I cursed under my breath.

It's hurting, I turned to scan the thing, it feels like my butt has became insensitive and numb.

Ice...

Its ice,

Valentine again,

When is it going to end?

Why me?

They follow me like Twitter and they only pick on me like I'm their fucking only choice.

They don't know I work, so they have no idea or else they will be there also.

Standing I walked to bathroom to soothe my pain.

My butt became red as of cherry red and my legs are shaking in pain.

I don't wanna go to school.

I can't take anymore for a day.

'But you have to,' called out my conscience.

Yeah, I have to, no matter what, I have to get scholarship and for that I have to study.

Its 7:48 o'clock and I have first class off. I have to get to school late at 9:45 am.

The thought made me happy forming a smile on my face.

That means I don't have to deal with seniors which are Valentine's group, at least not in the morning.

Yay...!

Thats the good thing happened to me after so long.

Having some time to myself in peace, I decided to take a run to relax more.

It's becoming more of my habit to release my stress by jogging, racing, or releasing it through writing.

It helps me to clear my thoughts and relieving myself.

I did my morning routine, which includes brushing my teeth, cleaning the face putting some chapstick. I pull my hair in ponytail. Taking my hoodie with me, putting my sports shoes, I headed towards the nearer park.

Once I was out of the house, I inserted my ear buds playing Shawn Mendes songs.

He is my favorite.

It was merely ten minutes, when someone pulled there car near me, taking me off guards resulting my fall, my butt. No!

I hissed in pain, which stings like hell. My ass by now became most sensitive by all of my falls.

I glanced over, to only meet my bully standing there with a smirk plastered on his beautiful face.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have classes?!" I asked void of expressions.

"Well, hello to you too baby elephant," he gritted.

Its normal for him to call me any names, which come out of his mouth or clicks in mind on basis of what I'm wearing, how I look or anything related to situations.

He extended his hands to help me up and as of a stupid I took it and he pulled his hands out of my grasp, I was merely standing with his support and thrad I bumped on ground with hiss.

Not again....its already hurting like hell, I can't handle anymore, its hurting like its burning.

I heard laughter echoing my ears.

He was laughing at my situation, he always does this with his entire crew.

"Shut up!" shouting on his face I angrily stood up and started running.

He followed me in his car and horned horn so loud near me, that my ears are gonna explode.

He then left, where I assuming to be my house.

Most of the time he stays there than his own house.

I doubt even he goes to his own house, either he stays all day in our house or banging someone else in his hoes house or somewhere else, I'm not interested to know.

He is not in good terms with his family, I heard about that when valentine was drunk.

Valentine splits every secrets she kept so far only to end it to say in her drunken state.

She becomes chatty Cathy type when she drink.

After releasing some stress, I went home hoping he would have left by now.

By seeing his SUV parked in sideways, my hopes got all flushed down.

Tiptoeing, I stepped in home releasing breath which I didn't know I was holding, I ran as fast as I can seeing empty hall, I got in my room panting.

Feeling thirsty, I grabbed water bottle placed on nightstand which I kept in case I don't want to leave my room.

I gulped whole water and started undressing to take a shower.

I was only in my undergarments when bathrooms door opened widely with voice,"woah! never thought the schools nerd would be sexy." Justin joked as he kept his hand in his pockets and looking my body up down.

Grabbing blankets I immediately wrapped it around my body saying, "eyes up here, you perv." in uncomfort.

"No, its not as good as your other body parts." he smirked coming closer to be causing me to take step back.

"D..don't you d..are," I stammered, But he didn't listened. Why would he listen.He's cold hearted idiot.

"What if I dare," he grinned, I don't like his badass attitude. I don't like him at all.

He kept coming and me backing, until I hit the wall and he stepped even further leaving no space between us.

I could feel his minty breath hitched fanning it across my cheeks.

He lowered himself to the crook of my neck and started kissing it then sucking, biting, licking, a moan of cry escaped from my mouth when he bit me hard.

He smirked against my skin, continuing his assault on my collarbone next, until someone broke into room slamming it hard.

"What the fuck you think you doing?!" came Valentine in fuming anger.

............

Hello guys..

I'm super bored in my class so here is the update which I wrote in my super boring class.