Chapter 20: Clubbing

Jasmine's POV

"How about the new club, 'Club Temptation'" Mia suggested, that we go to this club which happens to be just dawn the footpath of her house.

We were at Mia's mansion and couldn't decide the club. I was ready, but she is taking too long to get ready.

Right now she was curling her hairs.

"But it is 21+ so how can we go there?"

I'm not sure about that club, Just the name says it all, besides there would be grown ups and it wouldn't be just clubbing there would be a lot to it.

"I have my ways babe, Don't worry."

Her parents are 'very loaded' her words not mine. Her dad is a businessman and her mom is model. I know her ways with money very well.

At last after two hours of her makeup, we finally left her mansion.

At garage she took her black Mercedes. I wanted to drive this car.

"Can I?" I asked hesitantly.

"Of course," she gave me the keys.

I inserted the keys in ignition and drove off down the pathway. Her house is opposite from our house, Here only wealthy peoples lives.

We were taking about random stuffs when she got a call. She didn't said anything to the person.

Strange.

I made a left turn but Mia's voice stopped me, "It's that way," she said indicating to the opposite road.

"No Mia, I am pretty sure, it's this way." I does this all the time.

We argued but who can win to her, I made U-turn and roamed on the road for 30 minutes.

"See, it's the wrong way," I was irritated, first her makeup and now this.

"Ok, sorry!" She said. We were now back where I earlier made an U-turn.

After about ten minutes, we reached our destined place.

"We are here!" she announced.

I parked the car in parking slot of club handing her keys.

"Thanks, it was fun!" I enthusiastically said, sliding the waste of time .

"I'm too lazy to drive and you helped me, so no problem." she just shrugged it.

I giggled at her, Of course she would be tired after spending five hours to get ready.

"Now, starts the fun!"

She pulled down her dress slightly so her cleavage would be on display.

This girl. She wasn't the same girl I used to know, three years ago.

Where the hell she learned all this? I thought she was tomboy. Well, she was three years ago.

People change I guess.

After some flirting with bouncers she got two passes and just like that we were in.

We were greeted by strong smell of alcohol and sweat in air. The mixture was gross smelly.

The music was blasting through speakers and when we entered, the DJ changed the song. Now it was playing Spanish song called X by Nicki Jam & J. Balvin. I love this song.

She didn't bothered to fix her dress again.

I looked everywhere and as expected there was peoples on dance floor grinding on each other and some scattered on couches having sex and some at the stairs kissing wildly.