Chapter 17: Liars, Accusations and genius

Justin's POV

The week was so boring that it felt like I'm on this road trip for like forever. I miss torturing Jass.

'Jass? What the heck! Where it came from?'my inner self growled.

'It just a name what's new.'

'But how could you not call her names instead you give her pet names.'

'Are you real? shut the fuck up!' I battled with my conscience.

"Yo buddy," Sam called.

I didn't respond.

"What's up with you, why are you being so grumpy dude?"

"None of your business."

"Ok ok fine, I guess someone is on his periods.." he burst in out of laughter.

I glared at him so hard that if looks can do damage, then he would have been in ICU by now.

"Fuck off!"

"Chill bro, We're having so much fun come on join us,"

"No thanks,"

"As you wish, There are hotties and they're so damn sexy, You're missing out," saying he stood.

Maybe, I was just horny,

I went near bonfire where everybody were enjoying, What's in there to enjoy? I questioned myself.

I was drifting back to Ms.Double battery bitch and I instantly smiled thinking her of her vulnerability.

She has become my Possession now.

I went to one hot chick and dragged her in my tent.

"Slow down you boy!" she giggled. I hate her fake giggling sound.

"Don't call me that again! Did you understand?" I growled.

"Ok sorry!"

"Good."

I just throwed her on my mattress. Her hands came to unbuttoned my shirt but I pushed it.

I don't like women's dominating behavior, especially if they're with me. They should dependent on me now that's what I love.

Control.

We were naked and I started to pump myself in her, we were moaning I was so close to climax when she pushed me.

What now?

"You Motherfucker! My name is not Jasmine." she yelled on face.

"Pull now this instance!"

I did.

"Get out!" I calmly said.

I was shocked, why would I do that,

WHY?

Again?

What was going on mind? I kept uttering her name in almost my every intercourse. I can't take my mind off of her, every time contemplate to not see her or say her name.

I like her tears, I fixed myself thinking of her vulnerability, her pain , her broken state.

'You are sick if you're getting pleasure from this.' my conscience again.

I locked my thoughts drifting to sleep with ideas to come back to torture her even more.

The next morning I convinced all others to return home.

Home, strangely Valentine's home. Not mine.

I hate My dads house. I hate him. I hate everything related to them.