Chapter 25: Devils play

Jasmine's POV

Walking around the school is terrible I always feel eyes on me.

Quietly passing through a bunch of peoples greeting and talking I make my way towards my locker exchanging books for my necessary classes.

The classes went on and I didn't focused just cause my glasses were broken. I can't see clearly what was teachers writing on board, but I made my notes listening to their explanation.

I'm usually listening in all my classes, whether I like them or not. I just really want good marks and scholarship.

At lunch I just ate my lunch at the place behind bleachers. No body comes their so it's a good place for me.

After school I thought I'm done for the day.

How come no body bullied me today? I asked myself.

I thought they got bored of me good thing.

Little did I know what's was waiting for me.

They were all circled around my locker. I saw what they were looking at.

What the heck!

There are photo of me and Justin in our undies on a bed making out.

"She's hot!"

"I knew she is whore."

"How much you cost for a night?"

"Are you free tonight?"

"I want to bang her,"

"Bitch!" They all were seeing me some kinda meat to attach.

"Look at that sexy ass, " someone slapped my butt. I pushed his hands away.

They all were openly stating there comments on me.

All girls were whispering bad words.

The photo of Justin was blurred, the photo was clearly showing its me. I hate him for this.

It was really disturbing.

I was devastated.

How could he do this? Doesn't he have any dignity?

I ripped that disgusting photos and ran as fast as I can. The tears didn't stopped flowing through my eyes.

Its so humiliating. I should have known involving with Justin is bad.

He is a Devil. He is just playing me.

As I ran I saw more and more pictures. They weren't here when I came. I teared all of them. Throughout the whole hall way I saw these pics and even at gates.

I ran and ran exhausting myself. Tears weren't stopping from coming out of eyes. I falled on street.

Some black Mercedes stopped at my site. I didn't glanced at the person who stepped out.

"Jasmine?" that sounded familiar.

I looked into his icy blue eyes.

It was Nate.

"What happened to you? here let me help you." he extended his hands for help and I took it.

He wiped my eyes with his handkerchief and without warning picked me up in a bridal style.

He then put me on his Passengers seat and buckled up.

"Take it and relax please. You are worrying me." he handled a water bottle I gulped the whole water from it.