Chapter 37: Cherishing the moment

Justin's POV

I wasn't able to sleep but my angel was sound asleep in my arms.

I wanted to pour out my heart to her. It wasn't easy for me to do so. I never talked about this to anyone but, I was able to cover up in time. If she knows this secret, she will run away from me like others. I don't want to lose her too.

I slowly stood and lifted my baby in my arms in bridal style to that house. Its not haunted, I just wanted to scare her a bit but, I didn't knew she would take it that seriously.

I made my way to that one room which has a bed. I placed her on it and after getting her out of her wet clothes, I took my shirt off and carefully I dressed her in my shirt. I slowly buttoned the shirt, every time my hands touched her skin I just wanted to rip it off. All this time I closed my eyes. I know she is not ready for me yet and I was controlling so damn hard to accept that. If I would see her that way now, I wouldn't be able to control my hormones.

Encircling my arms around her waist I snuggled closer to her. Her sweet scent hit me, her aroma was like drug to me. I can't get enough of it, god I missed it so much, This cuddling with her. Spending time with her. Whenever I'm with her I feel at ease.

I feel complete. She belongs to me. I won't let her escape this time. Thinking of that I drifted to sleep. I didn't slept well this past days.

The shining sun woke me. I tried to rub my eyes to adjust the sunlight which came from the glass ceiling. It has a crack through which the sunlight was slightly peeked through it.

Adjusting to the light I felt presence besides me. I opened my eyes wide and smiled. Last nights events came flooding my mind. It was bright morning for me.

My angel was with me.

My smile widened when I saw her one leg was tangled with my legs and my left leg was around her legs. We were tangled in that position. My arms were around her hips and her head on my chest with her one hand around my torso. I kissed her forehead resting my chin above her head.

The sunlight was disturbing her, so I blocked it with my hands to let her sleep peacefully.

I was drawn to her beauty. She looked so beautiful in her sleep. Her hairs were sprawled on my chest which was irritating but I managed to ignore it for her.

She started to stir in her sleep and after few seconds she opened her eyes. Her eyes looked so beautiful. She didn't said anything.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." I said kissing her cheeks now.

She looked around and her expression turned into worry.

"Why? What? How?" She started blabbing but stopped when I kissed her full on lips. It wasn't proper kiss just a peck.

"I was dying for this." I said looking in her eyes. I leaned closer to her and kissed her gently again. This time she responded to me. I attached her mouth eagerly like she was my oxygen. It went from gentle to passionate hungry kiss. I nibbled on her bottom lips and inserted my toungue. She allowed it and responded with the same passion. I placed her on my lap effortlessly and she encircled her arms around my neck. We both battled for dominance, this time I gave in to her. She kissed me and took my bottom lip in between her teeths..I moaned. We separated for mere seconds to take some air and we were at it again.

She again took my bottom lips in between her teeths. I moaned again.

"Don't do this." I said when she stopped cause of lack of air. I attached her soft and swollen lips again. I can't control if she keeps doing this.