Chapter 28: Sweetness Overloaded

OMG guys!! I'm so happy. This story got #1 rank in twist.

Thanks to y'all.

....

Jasmine's POV

"Please!" I was begging like 100th time but Nate didn't uttered a single word.

"Pretty please with cherry on top, at least give me a hint" I pouted to know where he was taking me. They say curiously killed the cat and satisfaction brought it back. That's exactly what I am feeling now, I was curious.

I know no one can resist my puppy eyes and pout. I didn't tried on anyone before but I was just comforting myself.

"Ok." he came closer to me.We stopped at a signal now.

"It's.A.Surprise" he whispered in my ears. Shiver ran through my spine at his husky voice.

I averted my gaze to window. Its became dark now, we were driving from an hour now.

"Muffin.." he called out but I didn't replied.

"Ok, I'll give you a hint," I immediately looked at him.

"Don't do that to me again," he said with sad tone.

"What?" I didn't catched it.

"Don't ignore me muffin." that reminded me of Justin, He said the exact words.I shook my thoughts.

"Oh! I was playing the stubborn role. You though I was ignoring you never." I giggled at that.

"Thank god!" he sighed.

"So," I asked waiting for his hint.

"So.." he sang alone.

Idiot.

"You were going to give me hint, right!"

"I was kidding, to make you talk to me." he chuckled.

"Now, I will seriously ignore you." I crossed my hands over my chest and looked out of window. The car started moving again.

"Ok, I'll give a hint."

"Really!"

"Yeah! it's a place you haven't gone before," he laughed at my serious face now. I glared at him and after a minute I laughed too.

After another 15 minutes the car came to a halt. He quickly got out of the seat, I was going to do the same but he stopped me "wait!" he then quickly came to my side and opened the door for me like a gentleman. He extended his hands for me and I interlaced mine with his big hands.

I was smiling all the time. His presence was enough for making me happy.

I looked at the restaurant. It was so beautiful and fascinating.

I saw the name of the Italian restaurant 'The Olive garden.' The name perfectly suited the background. As we entered the manager of that restaurant smiled at us and guided us to our reserved place. The soft Italian music was playing in the restaurant, I felt relaxed. I breathe in the aroma of the Italian food, it always reminds me how hungry I am. The uniquely textured walls has a smooth yet flowing look. It is almost as I am in a famous building in Italy. The viny plants that clasp to the walls ever so freely gave it a natural appearance. The marble tiled floor beneath me gave the restaurant a clean yet warm appearance.

We proceeded to our reserved place the manager guided us to the backside of the restaurant which had only one special spot. It was so mesmerizing. The spot was covered with green leaves with lightning and there were scented candles on the table. The leaves had a lightning decorative bulbs which lit up the place. I looked everywhere, there were no one and if I didn't had came from the door I would have been thought that there would be no leaving creature anywhere.