Chapter 9: Consequences

Jasmine's POV

To say it was sad day for me is a bit understatement. After that incident with Justin my life became all over hell again.

Last few days were my least tortured days but today went really hard on me, It was shitty day for me.

Its all cause the troublemaker himself can't take no for an answer and it hit his ego.

I really hate him. If I have a chance to take my outburst on him, I will be the happiest person alive. I just want revenge.

I want to make him suffer as much as he made me suffer.

After I arrived home, there the almighty was already present with a devil smirk plastered on his face, I want to slap it away.

He was not alone, His entire 'fab five' gang was there. There assault started with Valentine cutting my hairs short, Justin making its video, there laughter at my vulnerability, Justin destroying my belongings, finally paintaing my face with who know what colors and but before they left, they all throwed buckets of different slimes on me.

Its was so sticky, they didn't let me enter my own house. It was so cold out here, I was freezing, shivering in the cold breeze. I sat on our porch steps for an hour, waiting for Valentine to take me in.

I was a sobbing mess.

"Oh my, Jasmine what are you doing out here like this." Katherine came into my view.

I couldn't reply. It was like I froze like ice cube.

She helped me and I took really hot showers to get to normal. After making dinner and serving both witches, I made my way towards my room.

Beep.

My phone buzzed indicating I got a new text and I hope its Landon, I was wrong.

'Take it as a warning bitch, stay away from other male species, you slut.' It was from unknown number.

Why can't he leave me alone?

When is it going to end?

I laid there, waiting for sleep take over my sobbing hell of mess.

I woke up to my nightmare again. I glanced at the grandma's hanging clock to see, it is 4 am in morning.

I'm starving, I haven't had my lunch nor my dinner yesterday. I open my door to leave to get something to eat, but froze on my track seeing Justin.

Justin sat opposite to my bedroom, sitting on cold cracked basement floor, his eyes were closed and his hands were wrapped around himself to warm him.

What is he doing here anyway?

I tiptoed towards kitchen, not making any sounds.

I'm confused.

Why would he sleep on cold floor there?

Is he planning another prank for me?

What's his intentions?

What could possibly he wanted to do right, There is nothing he could do any harm than he already gave me my worst experiences.

Is there more to come?

Why?

Just because a no.

Or worse he came to rape me again?

Oh no..!

I didnt saw where I was going, until I was about to hit my head to wall but someone's hand was there to prevent it, to protect me from the hard interaction.