Chapter 26: Confronting Scandals

Justin's POV

I got back from my argument with Jasmine.

She talked about some photos. Which photos?

As I was about to enter I saw Mia's shadow at the door. She was eavesdropping.

Why?

Hearing my footsteps the shadow disappeared.

She is behaving weird. I don't even know why did I chose her to do this. Maybe because she is Jasmine's friends so Jasmine's will feel some jealousy but there was no signs of that instead there was terror, pain in her eyes. Her eyes looked distant.

As I entered the room without even glancing her way I said, "Leave" she was baffled.

"But we weren't finished," she looked angry. Good. I collected my clothes to go to my room.

"I don't care." I shrugged.

I left that room. I heard voice of male. I peeked down to meet the ex-boyfriend of Jasmine. They were leaving hand in hand. I saw red only. I jogged after them but It was too late.

I warned her to stay away from him. I don't get the good vibes from him. He's masking his true self. I can see that.

When I punched him he just took it never once fought back. I knew something was wrong with him.

When I reached my room, there Mia was on my bed still naked. How did she came here. She saw me, tried to seduce me but I throwed her out of my room with her clothes.

...

I didn't saw Jass from morning.Is she avoiding me again? I left early for school just to talk to her.

"Hey Justin," Dan catched my attention.

"Hey, What's up buddy?" we did our buddy hug.

"Did you saw the photos?" he said grinning like a maniac.

Photos? That's what Jasmine's was talking about.

"Which photos?" Jasmine was miserable cuz of it.I wonder what was in it that made her like that.

"Take a Look, I told you she is whore," he handed me his Iphone.

"She is damn hot..I want piece of her." I didn't listened his words I punched him. How dare he click photos like this.

No body can do this to her.

She is mine.

"You Motherfucker, how dare you click this type of photos?" I punched him once. Twice. Thrice, but I wanted to kill him. How dare he?

I was mad. Insanely mad.

"I di-didn't do it." he completed with each punch hitting his jaw.

I stopped.

"Then who and where are rest of these photos?" I deleted it from his phone.

"Hallway," he was covered in all blood now. My hands wasn't affected but his blood was on my hands.

I ran towards schools hallway.

There were lot of pics of us making out in our undies on bed. It was of that night. But the pic of mine was all blurred while Jasmine's pic was so clear. Her all body was showing.

I toared all photos. Banging my fists on walls. This is so disgusting.

Who did it?

"Hey, calm down Justin." I heard Valentine's voice.